Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Discussion Visiting from UK - Best place to shop?

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussions' started by Brett, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Brett

Brett New Member

Hi All,

I am visiting Vancouver at the end of March and would like to know the best place to purchase Levi jeans please? I'm staying close to West Georgia Street if that helps.

I believe Levi's to be cheaper in Vancouver than the UK (current prices £80 ( C$ 160) but would like to be prepared before I arrive so I can stock up!

Any info on the cheapest places to shop will be gratefully received.

Thanks in advance.

-Brett

2. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

3. Superchecker

Superchecker Active Member

You can always try like WalMart or Target for the lowest prices...

We have multiple malls and shopping centres... Downtown there is Pacific Centre....
    Hop at #240 bus to Capilano Mall... Or any #250, 251, 252, 254, 254, 257 to Park Royal Mall...
    You can always hop on SkyTrain out to Metrotown or Oakridge Malls...

There is a popular Outlet mall in New Westminster-Queensborough... SkyTrain to 22nd St & then either bus #340, 410 or 104 across the bridge...

I would suggest you could probably get an even better price by crossing in the States...
    Bellis Fair Mall in Bellingham is like 20 minutes across the border... If you are planning a day trip or mini trip across the border...

4. compass

compass Junior Member

Levi's are sold everywhere, you can shop at the Bay (Hudson Bay Dept Store) which is at West Georgia & Granville St.

You can also find Levi's at Walmart, Target, Sears etc. The Army & Navy store at Hastings St may even have them and cheap too.