Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Local The One Spot Soup House - Crock pot soup place on Victoria Dr.

Discussion in 'Food, Drinks and Dining' started by milquetoast, Feb 8, 2011.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

I was walking along Victoria Drive and did a double take when I saw a picture of crock pot soup. Hadn't noticed this place before so I'm wondering if anyone has tried it? Looks like a pretty good deal. Not sure about the name since it was obtained by googling 604-568-7773. Maybe someone can translate the Chinese?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

On a side note, anyone else dismayed at all the businesses closing down on Victoria? Montecristo is up for lease. Nice to see Tak's Farm still running though, that place's been there forever. The whole block is basically all bakeries and doctor offices now.

2. ema

ema Full Member

lolz, i can read the last one it says those dried chinese mushrooms with sausage and chicken lol.

never tried but yeah when I was on my way to tutoring, I did see that store. Victoria Drive is trying to revive the community and held a Chinese Multicultural Festival yesterday, a bunch of free stuff for kids mostly.

3. mission

mission Full Member

$5.95 sounds like a decent deal