Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Fashion & Beauty Sprize Program from Gap - exclusive to Metro Vancouver and Abbotsford for now

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussions' started by milquetoast, Jun 5, 2010.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Purchases at participating 10 Vancouver area Gap stores are price protected for 45 days if you use your Sprize card. If the prices on your purchase items have dropped, the difference will be credited to your Sprize account as SprizeMoney. SprizeMoney can be used on anything at Gap.

There's much more information on the program at their website. http://www.mysprize.com/

[​IMG]

If you forget your card, the website says that they can look up your account number through phone number and email address.

The 10 participating stores are currently:

Abbotsford, Seven Oaks
    Burnaby, Metropolis
    Coquitlam, Coquitlam
    Richmond, Richmond
    Surrey, Guildford
    Vancouver, Kerrisdale Kids
    Vancouver, Pacific Centre
    Vancouver, Robson Street
    Vancouver, Oakridge
    West Vancouver, Park Royal

2. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Got the following through email:

Sprize is changing in a couple of ways. We are modifying the automatic price protection and adding new benefits starting on June 15, 2010.

Automatic Price Protection:
    • After you buy an item, if the price drops at that store within 15 days, the difference will be AUTOMATICALLY credited to your Sprize Account ~30 days after the original purchase date.

• You will have 30 days to redeem your SprizeMoney after it appears in your Sprize Account.

In addition to SprizeMoney members will also receive:
    • Friends & Family events (up to 30% off at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy)

• My Sprize Day (15% off on the day you choose)

• 48-hour store holds

• Private Sprize sale events

• Sneak peeks at new arrivals

• Other surprises

The Sprize program changes take effect June 15, 2010, but they do not affect your current SprizeMoney, pending SprizeMoney, or purchases made through June 15, 2010.

Again, we thank you for being a Sprize member and hope to continue to provide you with more benefits over time.

If you would like more information, please go to mysprize.com or come into a participating store.

Sincerely,
    The Sprize Team

3. shopper2

shopper2 Guest

program will be discontinued :(

4. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

I better use that $10 I have on my sprize card before it's too late.