Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Please help me with the extra charge of $12.50 for tickets of Bright Nights Christmas Train 2015

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Boone, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Boone

Boone New Member

I am here to seek help to see if anybody can help me to do something for the extra charge of $12.50 for tickets of Bright Night Christmas Train in Stanley Park.

My two small kids wish to take Bright Night Christmas Train in Stanley Park. Yesterday evening we went to Stanley Park and found no tickets any more and was advised that we need to buy tickets online.

This morning, when I buy this Bright Nights Christmas Train in Stanley Park, I was directly to the only ticket online dealer TicketLeader.ca and was extra charged by $12.50 for the online service charges and processing fee.

I am here to see help to see if any one could help me to write a complaint letter to City of Vancouver or Stanley Park to tell them this much extra charge is painful to families like us who have small children and can not make a lot of money as one of us need to stay at home to take care of them.

The main point in this letter is:
    1). It is not an opinion to buy tickets on site as they say all sold out for the evening times except after 10:00 pm.
    2). The only feasible option to buy evening tickets is buy online, and the only online dealer is TicketLeader.ca.
    3). However this TicketLearder extra charged me $12.50 for online service which I feel is unfairly charges as it is too much for families with small kids like us.

The opinions I would like to see is:
    1). Lower fee online ticket services.
    2). Other online tickets providers
    3). Other opinions I can book tickets

I really appreciate your help. I am trying to post my request here as I feel it is Christmas Time, people need to be kind and good to others, however I feel it is quite mean to extra charge $12.50 for online tickets fee when I try to give my two small kids good memories in this year Christmas Time.

Boone

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  2. bill barilko

bill barilko Full Member

Vancouver is all about money all the time-people here worship money as their god-as do all their politicians.

3. the mechanic

the mechanic Active Member

... if it's a city of vancouver presentation then there should not be a charge at all, it should be free ...