Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

does enqueue style work?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by joeclark, Aug 2, 2017.

1. joeclark

joeclark Junior Member

hi, im new here :)

i have a wordpress page for my table tennis club. there is a site with all the current standings and i want to parse a table from it to one of the wordpress pages.
    i created a dynamic table with php and styled it with css and javascript. i looks perfectly fine and works just as i want to it to when i run it locally in my broswer.
    however, i cant get it to work on the wordpress page.
    right now, im trying to embed it with a shortcode so i can embed it anywhere i want, but so far i am not able to apply the css and the javascript to the parsed table.
    but the css from the page is applied to the table, i dont want that. also the css and javascript i use in th
    i got the advice to use wp_enqueue_scripts, but i dont fully understand how it works.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

-References
    -https://forums.phpfreaks.com/topic/301542-how-does-enqueue-style-work/

-Home Services Video