Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Local Coffee beans at Costco: Any good deals for Espresso machines?

Discussion in 'Food, Drinks and Dining' started by joeclark, Jul 10, 2017.

1. joeclark

joeclark Junior Member

Hello Guys,

I like an espresso every now and then, and bought the Delonghi Dedica machine from the hot deals forum. I've been using a Tassimo machine for a couple of years, but find in expensive and not environmentally-friendly in the long run.

I'm not an espresso aficionado. I'm not looking for the best espresso ever. Just a decent espresso will be OK with me. I don't have a 1000$ grinder, just a basic one. I'd like to get value on coffee beans, and Costco is usually a good place for that. I've seen they have quite a lot of options for beans, but don't know anything about them.

Can you guys give me your opinion on these brands that are available at my local Costco? And any other advice regarding espresso in general when making it with a budget machine?

Sorry for being so defensive. I won't roast my beans or invest too much in hardware, I just want an everyday espresso that is better from a Tassimo Nabob espresso - I guess that's not too hard.

Brands available at my local Costco:

Starbucks french roast
    William Spartivento Sumatra and Espresso Barista
    Lavazza crema e aroma
    Gimoka dulcis vitae
    Agga espresso
    Cimo Espresso
    Kirkland espresso blend (Starbucks)
    Moretto espresso milano.

Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
    References:
    - http://forums.redflagdeals.com/coffee-beans-costco-any-good-deals-espresso-machines-2111308/
    - Healthcare Solution Video Examples.