Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Cirque du Soleil Kooza Vancouver Discount Promo Code 30% Off

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussions' started by milquetoast, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Forum Vancouver

Forum Vancouver Administrator Staff Member

If you are having issues, please read the thread. In particular, go to Page 1 and read the original post.

There it will clearly say that the promo codes will be revealed once you have 2 posts. Of course it's not going to show up if you only have 1 post. I hope this clears up any issues.

2. niceguy1234

niceguy1234 New Member

I got it. I ordered 2 tickets for my prerants and save about $60 (level 1). The coverage charge is a killer though.

3. Gurlie

Gurlie New Member

I really want to go to Cirque...is this one any good?

4. Gurlie

Gurlie New Member

Oh and what is the difference between this one and the one playing in Kelowna?

5. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

They are different shows altogether. Cirque du Soleil has several different shows playing all at once, each has a different music/story/etc.

I've only seen Kooza (which I've enjoyed) but I hear it's one of the better ones. I thought there was a nice balance in terms of circus tricks and clown humour.

6. mikesjo

mikesjo New Member

cool forum, just joined. Didn't know there was a local forum with awesome coupons :).

7. paccel

paccel New Member

8. dfriel

dfriel New Member

Hmmm, I thought I posted 2+ times. Should I see the code after I do this somewhere? I assume that I go back to p1 to find it, cheeseshredder. Thanks again for posting codes. Hope I can get decent seats.

Going to be in Vancouver on August 30-Sept 2. Anything cool happening those days...20th anniv. trip with Seattle stopover. Any advice on a three-day stay would be great. Is renting and driving to Squamish/Whistler worth it on a short trip? I do not want to give up a whole day in a car if I can. I hear, however, that it is a beautiful ride.

9. kertcher

kertcher New Member

Oooh really hoping to get a sitter so we can go to this show!

10. kertcher

kertcher New Member

Does this promo code still work?

11. canadaway

canadaway Junior Member

Really like to see this show, is promo code still woking? Did anyone try? Pls let know.

12. mi1234

mi1234 New Member

Still trying to find the codes.

13. mi1234

mi1234 New Member

I suppose you need 2 posts each time you login

Definitely not, from time to time I go through this thread to delete any posts that don't really contribute. The best way to obtain 2 posts and keep it is to make genuine thoughtful ones. - Forum Vancouver

14. gebokecu

gebokecu New Member

15. pq

pq New Member

Cirque is pretty good.

16. danielflippance

danielflippance New Member

can't wait to see the show

17. hogiang19

hogiang19 New Member

Kooza is defs worth seeing

18. Pechboy

Pechboy Junior Member

Does it make sense to bring a 5 year old child to see show? Can someone who have seen the show tell me if its child friendly and if it can be easily understood by a child? Thank you

19. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

^ I think it would be fine. As I mentioned earlier, there is some adult humour if you are concerned, but a child will most likely be interested in the acrobatic segments and the other (non-adult) clown humour which there is plenty of.

They also provide booster seats if you ask.

20. ENGET

ENGET New Member

Went to the show it was awesome. Recommend it strongly.