Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Other Best Buy USA shipping to Parcel Receiving locations again

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussions' started by joeclark, Jul 15, 2017.

1. joeclark

joeclark Junior Member

Hello Guys,

For the longest time, I was unable to order anything online from Best Buy US and have it shipped to the place I receive parcels. I have two places I usually use and both addresses always resulted in order cancellations. The only time the orders would process is if I used the ship to store/pickup option.
    Well, I tried again yesterday to place an order was pleasantly surprised my order was processed without cancellation. I received a shipment notification today and the package in on its way to my parcel receiving place.

If anyone else was unsuccessful in the past using their US address, I suggest trying now and see if it will ship out.

Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
    References:
    - http://forums.redflagdeals.com/best-buy-usa-shipping-parcel-receiving-locations-again-2112270/
    - Product Promotional Video Examples.