Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Students BCIT COMM 0015 English Lang Assessment test

Discussion in 'Employment and Students' started by SweetPea, Jun 6, 2013.

1. SweetPea

SweetPea New Member

Hi,
    Has anyone taken the English Language assessment test at BCIT? Its quite frustrating that they do not have any suggestions for which text to follow unlike TOEFL or IELTS. All they say is, the test similar to accuplacer tests. I especially want to know what are some of the sample essay topics that they might give. Has anyone taken this test or knows someone that took this test? I hear even VCC or douglas college give similar Eng Lang tests? Can anyone please please give any information they might have regarding this? Thanks!

2. Chelsea

Chelsea Guest

Hello,

Did you end up taking the test? If so, how did you find it? I am planning on taking the test later this month!

Many thanks,
    Chelsea

3. UNN

UNN Guest

Hey
    Did you take the test? I’ve to take it on 22sep and just not sure what to prepare!