Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Technology Apple - Free iPod touch & printer with Mac purchase (students & faculty)

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussions' started by milquetoast, Jul 27, 2010.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

These are two separate promotions from Apple, but they don't seem to exclude one another, so I think you can get both.

Apple Back to School promotion - Buy a Mac for university and get a free iPod touch. Work hard. Play hard.

[​IMG]

If you’re a university or college student or a faculty or staff member at any grade level and you buy a new Mac with Apple education pricing from May 25 through September 7, 2010, you can get a free 8GB iPod touch.

http://store.apple.com/ca/browse/campaigns/back_to_school

Buy a printer with your Mac.

[​IMG]

Save up to $100 via rebate (some printers are less than $100, so they are in a sense, free).

To qualify, simply purchase both the Mac and printer on the same invoice, then submit your mail-in rebate.

http://store.apple.com/ca/browse/home/campaigns/printer_promo

2. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Bump for back to school.

I can confirm that it's possible to get both deals, just submit both rebates in the same envelope.

To get a free printer, you have to make sure the printer is less than $100, otherwise you have to pay the difference and it won't be free anymore.

3. pinkienthebrain

pinkienthebrain New Member

I think the deadline is coming up quick for the ipod promo but the printer might be extended....

4. ema

ema Full Member

Just a note...the FREE IPOD TOUCH which is given is the 2ND GENERATION one. NOT 3RD GEN. Thus it doesn't come with the earphones w/ voice piece. JUST A HEAD'S UP lol...so it'll be easier to jailbreak that :)

Just picked up mine last week!

5. janet

janet New Member

About Ipod touch, does anyone know when the next generation is coming out?