Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

You guys try the colon cleansing thing?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by awzum91, Sep 26, 2011.

1. awzum91

awzum91 Guest

Went to this place i saw online. I thot it would be weird, but I actually felt real gud when i woke up the next morning. The place was super nice and was prolly 5 star or somethin. Anywayz cehck it out for urselves. it's (removed) peace!

2. mission

mission Full Member

Hope you are not advertising - the way you wrote it sounds like one.

How long did the procedure take? How much did you pay for it?

Ps. Sorry, won't click your link unless you are an established member of the forum

3. Vivek Golikeri

Vivek Golikeri Active Member

I have used colon hydrotherapy many times, and it really helps. Toxins build up in the body over the decades, and gradually become a ticking time bomb. Colonics, by gently washing inner filth out, not only makes elimination smoother but gives your body a new lease on life.

4. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

The idea of messing with gut flora doesn't sound like a good idea. Unless there's some pathology going on, the human body is pretty good at regulating and cleaning itself.

5. EastVanDude

EastVanDude New Member

honestly, it is a scam. Google real medical info on this subject such as the Mayo Clinic website and WEBMD.COM. ........i had some co-workers and their spouses paying for $500 cleanses...they claimed it was good for them, but they mostly ate a raw vegetable diet with tons of purified water. They bought a bunch of junk fake supplements to digest with the diet. The vegetarian diet alone will help keep you healthy if you can be disciplined. If you go on youtube you will find ''medical'' videos claiming and showing you the ''sludge'' removed from cadaver's intestines, bowel etc.....real doctors said these videos are full of baloney and we all have ''build up'' in our systems..that our bodies are made to eliminate waste naturally and not with ''colonic cleanses''. But hey...it's your hard earned money...:whistle:

6. Captzee

Captzee Junior Member

I made the mistake of Colon cleansing by use of a Drano enema. Let's say it was a very painfull experience that required surgery and a year of recuperation.