Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Fashion & Beauty which is better for me?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cathyswift, Mar 16, 2012.

1. cathyswift

cathyswift New Member

Chanel Ultra Correction Lift Total Eye Lift and VII Code All-star O2C Oxygen Eye Cream, which is better for eye problems like dark circles and puffiness?:)

2. olivia spear

olivia spear New Member

East or West, what works on you is the best and for sure will worth the money.
    Don’t just take the price or brand into consideration, the basic purpose you use eye cream is to improve your under eye skin.
    I searched VII Code All-star O2C Oxygen Eye Cream online, and i think it's a good choice, if you can afford the price, just have a try...:)

3. allison

allison New Member

I use Neocutis Lumière Bio Restorative Eye Cream, $80/.5 oz,
    Chanel Total Eye Lift, $100 online,
    VII Code Eye Cream, $1,015 online.
    SO, What kind of skin you have? and how old are you. I don't know which one you should choose, but you have to clear about your skin type first, different skins should apply different products...:)