Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

where were you at midnight?

Discussion in 'Food, Drinks and Dining' started by joeclark, Aug 14, 2017.

1. joeclark

joeclark Junior Member

In the evening I listened as the radio stations closed down. My favourite, Big L (Radio London) home of Kenny Everett, John Peel, Tony Windsor etc, Radio 390, an easy listening music station that has never been repeated with a super early evening Blues/R&B show from Mike Raven, Radio England & Britain Radio and so many more..

One minute after midnight only one station stayed on air. Johnnie Walker hurling defiance and abuse as alone Radio Caroline - the original - defied the Marine Offences Act and kept going on.

I still listen to Caroline via the internet....

Sgt Pepper's first airing was on Big L, Nights in White Satin was trialled there.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

-References
    -https://wine-pages.com/community/threads/14-08-1967-where-were-you-at-midnight.4715/

-Staffing Solution Video

2. HerbertMub

HerbertMub Guest

Sorry one more thought - do you have a specialty business there that makes edible centerpieces? That is still unique.