Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

What do you fellas use on curly hair?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by joeclark, Jul 29, 2017.

1. joeclark

joeclark Junior Member

Hi guys,I also suffer from frizz-prone hair. What helps most is regular conditioning (i.e. every day). Curly hair absorbs more moisture and dries out a lot easier than straight hair. This also means that you should try stay away from blowdryers (unless you use a diffuser attachment with a low speed and low heat) and exercise caution with your styling products. Styling products often contain sulfates, which draw moisture from your hair and cause frizzing. Stick to sulfate-free products if possible. My hairstylist recently styled my hair with Kevin Murphy Easy.Rider Anti Frizz Creme. It seemed to do the trick.
    I would be grateful if anyone can point me to the right direction on how to find such land and any other help will be highly appreciated. Also, for the captains, 3 captains going to the mid battlefield zone to attack would be very interesting.
    Any other ideas? Any opinions would be much appreciated.
    Thanks for any help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
    References:

- http://www.fashionbeans.com/forums/.../22528-what-do-you-fellas-use-curly-hair.html

- Performance Monitoring Video Examples