Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Sports, Fitness & Outdoor Living Vancouver Canucks | 2011 Playoffs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 604YVR, May 16, 2011.

1. ema

ema Full Member

Shrugs
    Still think it's ridiculous to stock up on Canucks stuff

2. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

4 game suspension on Rome. Do you agree with it?

3. 604YVR

604YVR Full Member

Not at all! They took the severity of Horton's injury and factored it into the suspension. No other time have they done this and they start now? Last series Eager ran Daniel Sedin from behind and there was no suspension. McGinn ran Rome and nothing either. Both Eager's and McGinn's hits were far worse than Rome's on Horton.

5 years ago this hit was fine...

4. Canucksin6

Canucksin6 Guest

when luongo has a bad game everyone becomes his personal goalie coach. when he has a good one they are quick to shut up but they don't give credit where it's due.

5. rodaye

rodaye Guest

The teams are too evenly match. If it goes to Game 7, I won't be able to sleep!

6. tomato

tomato Guest

i think i'm going to cry :'(, luongo is cursed in boston

7. milquetoast

I don't even know what constitutes a penalty anymore. If they're going to make dumb calls, then the least they could do is be consistent with it.

On a side note, fairweather or not, it's good to see the city united for something because let's face it, Vancouver can be a very isolated place at times. I was in a tiny Chinese grocery store yesterday and they had the game playing store wide on the radio. On game days, streets and stores are dead outside the downtown core.

There wouldn't be a team without the bandwagon buying sprees.

8. milquetoast

9. 905desi

905desi New Member

go 'nuks go!!!!!

10. 905desi

905desi New Member

it is 'go' time!

11. milquetoast

Took a clothes hanger and made an antenna so I could get the game in HD (h5).

6u-huo.l.uV likes this.
  12. milquetoast

13. funcety

funcety Guest

14. milquetoast