Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Local [Urgent!!] Need to find a bakery/dessert shop that opens before 8 in the morning on Tuesday

Discussion in 'Food, Drinks and Dining' started by Daniel Rednall, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Daniel Rednall

Daniel Rednall New Member

Hi guys!

My co-worker's birthday is on Tuesday, and I want to buy him fresh desserts! Pastries, chocolates, cookies, mini-cakes, anything that can be ensured to be fresh early in the morning, and not leftovers from the previous day. I need to arrive at work by 8:15 A.M., so if you guys know of any place that opens early enough for me to buy desserts and make it to work on time, please let me know :)

I also need it to be within Vancouver. I live near Britannia, which is on Commercial Drive. I would greatly appreciate it if you could find me a shop that's close by.

Thanks!!

2. Michelle Clarke

Michelle Clarke New Member

Try uprising bakery on venable just off commercial. They usually have some very yummy goodies there! Take 5 cafe is there as well. If you order today, it could be ready for pick up in the AM.

3. 6u-huo.l.uV

6u-huo.l.uV Moderator Staff Member

BREKA BAKERY lool

4. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Fratelli Bakery (1795 Commercial Drive) opens at 7:30 am on Tuesday.

Breka is 24 hours, but it's on Fraser and 49th so it's out of the way. Could still be an option since you didn't state where you work.