Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Entertainment The Latest Movie you have watched...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nancyliu0522, May 24, 2012.

1. nancyliu0522

nancyliu0522 New Member

Mine is < The Parent Trap >, i just reviewed for the n+1 times as the old film full of tender feelings.

Okay, your turns... :up:

2. honeycomb

honeycomb Junior Member

If you're talking about re-watching movies, then the last two movies I watched were Never Been Kissed and The Wedding Singer. :popcorn: I'm a sucker for 90's chick-flicks.

3. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief :laugh:.

4. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

I really enjoyed that movie. They were filming the sequel here in Vancouver.

I watched the first Ironman again. Loved it. So perfect good and well done. The second one was disappointing though. Hong Kong mega star Andy Lau is going to play the bad guy in the third Ironman movie.

5. Teddy Bear

Teddy Bear New Member

I didn’t watch any latest movies but I watched “Sherlock Holmes 1” again. It’s a great movie and very exciting. I give two thumbs up!

6. SamSparrow

SamSparrow New Member

“Journey 2” it’s a great movie and the graphics are awesome.

7. chrissy

chrissy Full Member

Has anyone seen The Money Pit staring Tom Hanks and Shelly long it was made in 1986, if you like having a good laugh, check this old film out .

8. Night Of GuardianS

I thought it wasn't all that great.

9. wbkwqjb

wbkwqjb New Member

I watch Hindi movie.

10. emilywatsons

emilywatsons Guest

I watched the movie “Journey 2” recently. I really like it. It’s a very adventurous movie.

11. PeterAndrew

PeterAndrew New Member

I watch SkyFall 007 movie recently.It is one of my best movies of James Bond.

12. Night Of GuardianS

I watched Jackie Chan's Chinese Zodiac. It was a fun movie.

13. Adwerd

Adwerd New Member

The last one is G.I Jeos 2. It was awesome movie and experience are also too good. Have yu watched this movie???? If no then must watch it. It was really nice specially the story was too good. Actually i like to watch such action movies.

14. lumix

lumix Full Member

Django Unchained- Did not have good impressions initially because of the spaghetti western gunfights but movie turned out to be good for Christoph Waltz's acting and dialogue. Didn't care less about the gun fights in this movie.

15. Night Of GuardianS

Good movie. The Rock owned.

16. Night Of GuardianS

Ironman 3 was good. Seeing 34 Ironman suits in action was cool. What a twist on the Mandarin. They fooled us with the trailers. When Pepper Potts fell into the fire I was so scared because there were rumours that she might die in the movie.