Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Shame on U.S

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shame on U.S, Jan 12, 2012.

?

Do y kind of person you are.you agree with those who desecrated the dead? Your answer will tell what

Poll closed Jan 19, 2012.
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Shame on U.S

Shame on U.S Guest

I am absolutely and utterly disgusted with the news reports of American soldiers urinating upon the dead bodies of Taliban fighters.
    This inhuman activity is so dam depraved and goes to show how the U.S.A are just asking to see more terror attacks come down upon their thick skulls.
    As far as I am concerned these troops do not belong in the U.S army!!due to their low point in both mental and moral evolution.
    These are war crimes ,-crimes against humanity-, sacrilege and those responsible should be put on trial within the same courthouse where the Nazi war criminals were tried in order to send a strong message.
    The whole peoples of the United States are as yet very young and have not as yet gained enough wisdom to know the difference between right and wrong.
    People must realize the fact that the Persian Empire was the cradle of civilization ,and therefore must receive more respect than what these American inbreds in the military are giving.
    I now clearly know who the real trouble makers are!!- The very small and selfish creatures who are certain portions of the American Military.
    I can now understand why people commit terror attacks on American soil aND INTRESTS over seas. Shame, You have to be a real fucking brain damaged moron to commit such inhuman depravity.Those involved with this crime have no feeling towards their own species,- and that means we have sociopaths who will get themselves killed . My information is that most of them will not return home ,-but will pay dearly for what they have done. Now you can bank on that!! .

2. the mechanic

the mechanic Active Member

... you're disgusted with soliders urinating on dead enemy solidiers? okay, but how do you feel about the soldiers actually KILLING those people?

3. man

man Guest

I totally do not like US , they are too too too selfish and they killed so many people in the world.
    God will punish US some way some days.

4. BeArFooT

BeArFooT Guest

I agree in the part where You said U.S. people are fucked off, Is true they have no respect for others, The U.S. politics is made to humiliate preaching democracy and practising dictatorship, It is unfortunate that some buy their garbage policies of oppression, And I think the U.S. System would have made Hitler blush embarrassed.
    But Persians are NOT the cradle of civilization, History has been transformed, Distorted and Falsified for many years and every country in the world wants to be the origin of Human kind, But the most ancient documents found in Alexandria and Tunisia show that the True Cradle of Human Kind are the Phoenicians.

5. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

6. Vivek Golikeri

Vivek Golikeri Active Member

My only grievance against those soldiers is that they stupidly uploaded this video, and that caused all kinds of problems for America with her Muslim allies. Those Taliban were devils incarnate, and deserved to be pissed on, dead or alive.