Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Looking 4 PROMOTER 2 put on "GREEN JELLY" Concert/Gig!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Garrett Downz, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Garrett Downz

Garrett Downz New Member

Hello,
    I'm Looking for a PROMOTER/Someone who would like to bring MULTI-PLATINUM Selling Artists who have Sold over 4 Million Albums WorldWide & bring them to Vancouver'B.C. for the 1st time ever.
    The Band is " GREEN JELLY" They are a Fun Rock'nRoll/Alternative/metal/hard rock/punk rock/rock all in a green jelly ball,lol, Green Jelly have had 2 major hits on their 1st album and songs such as (Three Little Pigs & Electric Harley House Of Love). "A Real Fun Band Live"
    I have 2 Venue's Lined up (I'm Drummer,not a promoter) it depends on what size someone would want to put show on. Green Jelly keeps there price LOW so MORE people(fans) show up & then Promoter makes money,Bar makes money EVERYONE HAPPY!!!
    I have a 200 capacity Venue($200) & a 750 capacity venue($600) & Green Jelly's price is $1000 which is quite Low for a Band that has sold millions & an established band.
    So if someone wants 2 put on a rock concert for either $1200 or $1600 Depending on venue and we keep ticket prices reasonable then the more people show up!! It ONLY TAKES 87 TICKETS TO SELL TO BREAK EVEN,That should NOT be hard at all!!! email [email protected] IF anyonebody is interested, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!