Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Food & Drink KFC Spring Coupons for BC

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussions' started by milquetoast, May 4, 2013.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

2. Superchecker

Superchecker Active Member

Thank you... But over the last 10 years or so, we have switched to roast chicken from Safeway or Costco as a much healthier option...

And, we must not be the only ones, because many of the regions KFC outlets have closed over the past 10 to 15 years...

Locations that I have seen close in the past decade or two: Tsawwassen. Ladner, Granville Ave near 3 Road-Richmond, 5 Road near Bridgeport-Richmond, Granville & 71, West Blvd & 45 Ave, West Broadway near MacDonald, West Vancouver- Marine Drive, North Vancouver- Marine Drive, Brunette Ave between Hwy 1 & 7..

Closest location to us now: 3 Road & Williams...

3. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Haven't noticed any closing around me, but I do notice that they're not as popular after prices went up for Toonie Tuesdays.

A lot of people seem to like the other chicken chains better. Church's, L.A. Chicken, Lee's Famous Recipe Chicken in PoCo and even the Fritou chicken at Duffin's. There was also new fried chicken franchise that opened in South Vancouver a while ago called Chicken World. I wonder how they're doing. Urbanspoon says they're closed but the website is still up: http://www.chickenworlds.com.