Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Girl poops herself outside Fabric Nightclub in Vancouver (NSFW)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by milquetoast, Jul 31, 2011.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

:eek: There was a picture to go with the post but I'm not going to post it here.

Pics or didn't happen? See original thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136893093

Koo Party Vancouver: http://www.facebook.com/kooparty?sk=wall

2. link is dead. can someone post the pic?

3. ema

ema Full Member

what bad taste you have

4. APReal

APReal Junior Member

So someone spiked her drink, and she got fired for it? That's brutal, it's not her fault if someone did that without her knowing.

5. miss van

miss van Guest

They had to fire her. Koo party is a club promoting company and someone who does behaviour like that, obviously they're going to get fire. Makes them look bad.

6. APReal

APReal Junior Member

Getting drugged is not "does behavior like that". They look bad for not sticking by someone who was drugged against their will.

If she had control of her actions and knowingly acted like this, than yes of course firing is justified.

cheeseshredder likes this.
  7. ema

ema Full Member

i hope you get roofies in your drink some day in the near future. actually, firing her makes them look worse especially since she had no control over someone putting laxatives in her drink.

Boycott Koo party!

8. milquetoast

Someone asked on their facebook page if it really happened and they denied it (said it looked like Boss rather than Fabric). The comments aren't public anymore, which is suspicious and makes it seem like they're covering something up.

At this point, we can't really accuse Koo of anything because it's all hearsay, but I'm certainly not impressed with how they are handling it.

Edit: Something stinks about this, so I googled a bit and found the picture on The Dirty (NSFW: http://thedirty.com/2011/08/drugs-are-bad-8/).

Judging from the comments, it's clear that the picture has been passed around with different cities/clubs attached to it, so I call bull :poop:. I bet someone made up the story for :poop: and giggles.

9. legion

legion Guest

trust me. it happened at fabric a buddy of mine was there. the dirty post and all the other rumours came after the koo story.

10. LMAO - You young people are hilarious. I would have loved to witness that in person! I too sometimes play pranks and games on unsuspecting strangers. One time, at "Jaxson's" a local restaurant, I loosened the salt shaker just like in the opening credits of "Happy Days" programme and some poor sod poured the full shaker all over his lunch!

I got that slandering ass good!

11. Mju

Mju Guest

12. Joe

Joe Full Member

Perhaps it should be called 'Poo Party' instead?

APReal likes this.
  13. rooms

rooms Guest

total party pooper

14. milquetoast

I guess she had a shitty time.

[​IMG]