Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Force that doesn't want you to help others?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by flutterby, Jun 17, 2013.

1. flutterby

flutterby Active Member

Sometimes I wonder. It seems like when I help people sometimes that there is a rebound effect when bad stuff comes my way. Now I know that we all have our own karma to bear, and that sometimes helping others can actually interfere with the karma that people need to have so I try not to do this. Maybe it depend upon which individual you help, some it's ok, some it's not.

2. lumix

lumix Full Member

It's a tough decision to help others sometimes because some are just out to con people and make a quick buck. Those pinoys asking for donations at public places are one good example..

3. Vivek Golikeri

Vivek Golikeri Active Member

When gypsies in south Florida come giving me their bulls---t sob stories, hoping to get me to give them money, I tell them bluntly: "The only charity you people deserve is to be rounded up and either shot or sterilized."

4. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

When I was paying for parking at grouse mountain there was a dog in someone's car. The windows were all rolled down though. Still must have been like 29c in there. Two hours later the dog was still in the car with its head out the window looking completely bored and dehydrated. Thought of going back to the Starbucks to get him some water but my parking expired so I left.

This other time a lady had her three puppies ran across the busy freeway. She was able to catch two of em but the third one was gone. It made a left turn somewhere and wouldn't stop. I was walking my dog. We're fast. We can run like no tomorrow but I just thought that it was none of my business. Now I wish that we could have ran after it. Would have been easy cause these little dogs attract. They like to sniff each other.

5. Traveller

Traveller Guest

The good feeling left by helping others is enough compensation for Me. :jump:

6. Vivek Golikeri

If I decide that I can afford to help, and those receiving help are polite and grateful, I am very happy to be kind. But the moment I smell any arrogant, demanding attitude that I owe them something, I tell them to go jump in the lake.

7. flutterby

flutterby Active Member

of course the best way to help others is to help them help themselves, unless they're in such a bad way that the only hope is outside intervention.

8. Vivek Golikeri

Agreed. And there are many decent people down and out who would make good use of help to become self-supporting again. But in the case of bums who actually prefer to live in the street and beg money to purchase booze rather than building a life, let them starve to death!

9. I do the same with East Indians in Vancouver, They come flattering Me and after some chit chat they ask for money, lol. then I say "go fry an egg" lol, so far i being fortunate that nobody of them has thrown acid to my face.

10. Katrina2

Katrina2 Guest

oh my! you sound exactly like Adolf Hitler, to shoot a person only for asking charity, or to sterilize them like in an ethnic cleansing is criminal and inhumane, what is your background? I am just curious because I haven't seen so much cruelty in a long time.

11. Vivek Golikeri

I KNOW I sound like Adolf Hitler, and I bluntly don't care. Those creeps are professional con artists who even pimp out their little children to do their scams. I don't hate them because of their race. If an individual gypsy renounces the crooked baro-led system and lives as a normal American or Canadian, that person should be accepted.

If you want to help the poor, donate to legitimate charities. Never give cash to trash in the streets. If saying these things makes me a fascist, then I am proud to be one.

12. Vivek Golikeri

The only reason Hitler was a bad man was because his criterion for killing people was RACE. If he had gassed people for being drug dealers, child molesters, car thieves, aggressive panhandlers and home-invaders, I would have helped him. Even more than the criminals and terrorists themselves, I am incensed at the pinko liberals who defend and make excuses for them.

If a hard-working mother with children to feed becomes homeless, society should help her. But those who actually prefer to live in the streets and pester people for money to buy booze deserve to starve to death. I love it when a runaway motorist runs such a bum over late at night. Cruelty? Yes, and I am proud of it.

13. Katrina2

Katrina2 Guest

I am sure that a deranged individual like You is proud of this kind of ideas, Another person with common sense will look in to guide those poor disoriented souls.

in your criminal mind set the only solution is to do an ethnic cleansing, is when vigilantes with a feverish mentality border in line with madness, and that hate that you carry with you is a time bomb and someday is going to explode, or had exploded already and you are that motorist killing those poor lost souls.
    after that i will see your face in the news, you will receive the death penalty, because some of those bums as you call them will be in prison and after torturing you, they eventually will kill you, probably impaled, and is going to be very hard to erase the smile from your face, because the irony in all this, is that your desire was to die impaled.

14. Bine

Bine Full Member

I try to help people as much as a I can but sadly, you can't help everyone.

15. Oh My, I wonder if those are the guys that vivek golikaka want to kill. If SHE_HE does it then will be Genocide towards HER_HIS own beoble (people) LOL