Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Students Exam rituals

Discussion in 'Employment and Students' started by milquetoast, Dec 8, 2010.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Do you have any? I wear the same clothes (except underwear) to all my exams.

2. ema

ema Full Member

Exam superstition. I have that too except I don't remember what I wear to exams. Then I receive my marks and think FML, should have remembered what I wore so I don't wear that again.

I think I semi remember lol..
    I don't wear my trench coat anymore cause I bombed that exam, I don't wear my grey AA sweater anymore, I don't really remember lol. I just know that I no longer dress up, I used to feel that if I felt happy about what I was wearing I would do better but that isn't the case.

I realized that whenever I seem to do well on something, my hair is dirty and I'm wearing whatever I wore when I'm studying. So I stick with the same sweater, jeggings, and hair in a bun. --downside is that I don't remember if I aced every exam dressed like this. lol.

I used to have a green rock, even in elementary school. I use to run the rock across EVERY information so that it "retains" it lol but in high school on my History exam. I didn't do well so I stopped bringing the rock around.

3. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member