Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Students condescension from evangelos photography

Discussion in 'Employment and Students' started by 6u-huo.l.uV, Feb 16, 2011.

1. 6u-huo.l.uV

6u-huo.l.uV Moderator Staff Member

so i went in to get my grad photos done at evangelos photography on w broadway and after the pictures were taken, they told me that i'd be able to view them online in a week. they also handed me my receipt and order information sheet with a sticker that identifies my order. the woman helping me told me that i could use my email address as a login name and she highlighted "445 R-263" and told me that it was my password; no spaces.
    fast forward a week later, i try to log in with "445R-263". didn't work.
    "445 R-263" didn't work
    "445 R263" didn't work
    "445R263" didn't work
    "445r-263" didn't work
    "445 r263" didn't work
    "445r263" didn't work

and i tried all of those variations for 2 days when i was pretty sure that my photos should've been done.
    finally, i call in on monday and i gave them my information and the lady said that they'd give me a call back. they call back in a couple of hours and the guy there tells me that email address is the one that i gave them and that my password was "445R-236". wtfffff.... and he also said that it's what was printed on the sticker. i told him that it said "445 R-263" and the guy was like "no... it's '236'" in a more-than-mildly condescending tone.

ridiculous mess-up. almost as bad as people who think i can't spell my own name.

2. Adam

Adam Guest

I'm in the same situation, there system must be messed up or something...glad it's not just me at least.

3. Grad Photos

Grad Photos Guest

hi, do you know how long the appointment is and if they have a dressing room? also, what is the deposit and do they accept credit card?? thanks!

4. 6u-huo.l.uV

6u-huo.l.uV Moderator Staff Member

they do have a dressing room
    they don't accept credit card... the deposit is $45, but if you pay by debit and want your deposit back, they'll keep $1.75 as a transaction fee...