Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Local Bacchanal VS Wicked Spoon - Which is better?

Discussion in 'Food, Drinks and Dining' started by joeclark, Jul 10, 2017.

1. joeclark

joeclark Junior Member

Hello Guys,

I'm heading to Vegas in August and want to gets some feedback on these 2 buffets. I've only tried Bacchanal once for dinner 2 years ago and while people at the time were raving about it, I thought it was overhyped. Here's why:

1. Long wait - 2 hour wait at 4:30 pm on a Tuesday
    2. Service was non-existent
    3. Gong show - décor was great but it just seemed like a circus in there with the number of kids running rampant and tables/seats crammed like a concentration camp
    4. Price we paid was $75 per person (USD) with the tip included (no alcohol- just the standard juices stuff that comes with the buffet). Which ended up being like over $100 per person (CDN).

Highlights at Bacchanal:

1. Rack of Lamb
    2. Oysters
    3. Expansive Dessert Station

Don't get me wrong, it was a good buffet... Certainly better than anything available in Canada. But then again, $100 buffets in Canada are non-existent - so it wouldn't be fair to compare. Vegas buffets are in a class of their own.

I just want to know what the difference is between Bacchanal and Wicked Spoon... If you could share some of your experiences and elaborate on why you prefer one over the other with specific details, would be much appreciated.

Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
    References:
    - http://forums.redflagdeals.com/las-vegas-bacchanal-vs-wicked-spoon-better-2110648/
    - Website Promo Video Examples.