Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Anyone tried Scentsy?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wicklessgirl, May 6, 2011.

1. Wicklessgirl

Wicklessgirl New Member

I'm in love with Scentsy and looking to meet fellow scentsy lovers!

2. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

What's Scentsy? Judging from your username, I'm guessing they're candle related?

3. Wicklessgirl

Wicklessgirl New Member

they are flameless, wickless scented candles that melt the wax with a low watt light bulb. There are over 80 scents to choose from i think i am in love with 70 of them lol...Even my 8 year old loves scentsy. He has sugar cookie smell in his room in a soccer ball warmer :p

4. Patty Asfour

Patty Asfour New Member

I absolutely love Scentsy!

I just recently received my Cupcake Warmer (I'm a Scentsy consultant) and it is just the cutiest warmer ever!

What do you think of it?

5. Carlee Colt

Carlee Colt Guest

You know, I have heard of this and always been really curious! So it's a lightbulb that puts off a candle smell? Give me more details! I burn candles all the time and I always worry that I forgot to blow them out when I leave the house! Is the website scentsy candles safecandle.net? Thanks for the information!

6. Patty Asfour

Patty Asfour New Member

Hey Carlee!

Scentsy candles are a safe alternative to scented candles! Our Warmers melt and warm the wax releasing the fragrance into the air which means – NO BURNING. This makes your home safer for you, your family and pets. With Scentsy you say goodbye to soot for good! Just break off a piece of your Scentsy bar (wax) and place it on top of one of our Scentsy Candle Warmers, turn it on and our light bulbs will warm the wax and warm the scent of your choice releasing our powerful and long lasting fragrances into your home, office, dorm room, etc.

I can send you a couple Scent samples and a catalog if you're interested in smelling before purchasing.

My website is https://paasfour.scentsy.us and you can go view the full catalog there and all the products Scentsy offers.

~Patty Asfour Independent Scentsy Consultant