Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Tech Youtube not redirecting properly after linking with Google Account (Solution)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by milquetoast, Jan 11, 2011.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Recently, they changed it so you can't view youtube signed in without being forced to link your account to a Google Account (what a dick move, I don't want my accounts linked). After doing so, you might get a redirection error similar to what's below so you won't be able to access youtube.
    If so, it's caused by your old cookies conflicting with your new account. Clear your cookies from your browser and it should work, you can also selectively delete youtube cookies if you know how to do that.

2. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

Hmm, I've linked my google account with my youtube account long long time ago.

3. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Yeah, they're making it mandatory now, which is basically the same as phasing out strictly youtube accounts.