Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Would You Ever Have Sex For Money?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by the mechanic, Oct 15, 2014.

1. the mechanic

the mechanic Active Member

... how would you react if someone you knew offered you the proposition of a cash payment in exchange for a sexual encounter?

... what if it was your boss? or someone in a hiring position who would award you with a choice employment opportunity if you had sex with this person?

... would you flat-out refuse such an indecent proposal? would you be offended? or are there circumstances in which you might actually consider it?

... comments?

2. Vivek Golikeri

Vivek Golikeri Active Member

Very offended. However, if I were in love with my female boss I would do it without any money. I don't care about "conflict of interest" and all that crap. Love is as basic a human right as religious freedom. Telling employees not to date or marry each other is like telling someone they have to give up their religion because it is an inconvenience to the employer.

the mechanic likes this.
  3. Mr Smith

Mr Smith New Member

I'd never have sex for money. But I suppose women in industries this is still the norm. For example in the movie industry some casting directors expect actresses to sleep with them in exchange for getting a role in a movie, TV show, etc. Since some of those women want fame and cash and they are promiscuous anyway, they go along with it and get the role.

If I was in their shoes and a woman indirectly asked me to sleep with her so she could give me a job, I'd still say NO. People need to have some self-respect.

the mechanic and Vivek Golikeri like this.
  4. Vivek Golikeri

Normally it is guys who hit on women. With me it has happened in reverse. In 2004 one bartender in Deerfield Beach asked me to have sex with her within less than ten minutes of meeting me! At one telemarketing job I had, a young girl who was my supervisor got annoyed because I said I practiced celibacy. That was a white lie, because I could tell from her facial expressions, tone of voice and general behavior that she had a crush on me. Had I co-operated, the big boss would have tossed both our splendid bottoms into the street.

Of course, neither of those two cases involved money, but that is not my point. I refuse to be a physical lover without true caring and devotion. Just as I get really mad when old-fashioned fools tell me I ought to be married so my wife can do the household chores. That is not a wife......that's a goddamn maid! What I would like is a beautiful and gentle angel to whom I can give the same tenderness and reverence that I gave my mother. December 19th this year, 2014, will be the 20th anniversary of Mom's passing.

the mechanic likes this.
  5. the mechanic

... thanks for your replies, Mr Smith and Vivek! :up:

... myself i would indeed consider such an indecent proposal if my super model boss presented it to me, but in reality such a concept is relegated to the realm of erotic fantasy and nothing more. such a shame ...

6. Vivek Golikeri

Come on, any guy with normal hormones secretly drools at having some sexy goddess go after him. I refuse to be a hypocrite and claim that I have a problem with sex. What I have very much a problem with is disrespect for womanhood. When guys see women merely as sexual commodities and couldn't care less about her wishes or her well-being, that stinks of a slave auction.

the mechanic likes this.
  7. maple leaf

maple leaf Full Member

I will call police if some fucking boss try to do that to me.

the mechanic likes this.
  8. the mechanic

... good for you, maple leaf! :up:

maple leaf likes this.
  9. Stuntman

Stuntman Full Member

I am in a good enough financial position to not need to have sex for money.

the mechanic and Vivek Golikeri like this.