Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Would Jesus Push The Button?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by the mechanic, Aug 20, 2015.

1. the mechanic

the mechanic Active Member

... i saw a sign outside a local church that said: "before you do something ask yourself if jesus would do it too?" ...

... this got me to thinking, if the world was overrun with criminally-minded demons (some say it already is) and iniquity was rampant, if it was total hell on earth, would jesus christ push the button and annihilate the evil-doers with all-encompassing nuclear destruction if he could?

... what do you think?

2. flutterby

flutterby Active Member

Well the Old Testament (first part of the Bible) says that mankind was so wicked that G*d destroyed them in a flood(ie the tale about Noah's Ark) but that he felt bad about it afterwards and swore He would never do that again....

So no! of course f-ing not. Because there's a lot of good souls on this Earth here too.

the mechanic likes this.
  3. the mechanic

... thanks for your reply, flutterby ...

... actually, your noah's ark reference makes me think that maybe jesus would take extreme measures if he felt it was justified ...

4. maple leaf

maple leaf Full Member

If there is a God, certainly he is not the God of the first nations, because when their ancestors were killed, no God came to protect them. Africans too, I don't think they have a God taking good care of them.

the mechanic likes this.
  5. the mechanic

... so true, maple leaf. if there is a god it's not a fairy tale god of total benevolence and joy. it's a god that hands out equal amounts of bad with the good ...

... thank you for your reply!

6. Vivek Golikeri

Vivek Golikeri Active Member

No-one knows what Jesus was really like, because his life was two millenia alone. Of course we have the New Testament accounts, but the question arises: Are the gospels honest? After all, they wanted to sell this guy to the masses as a god-man without blemish, walking on air. If there was a negative side to Jesus, I doubt that the gospel writers would honestly tell us.

Frankly, I couldn't care less what Jesus might do because he has been gone for 2000 years. I care what real persons alive today might do if they got their finger on the nuclear button. Putin is one. Iran is building nukes while Obama dithers and behaves like Neville Chamberlain. North Korea already has them, and has been sabre-rattling with South Korea recently.

Rather than theorizing about a guy who belongs with King Tut and Alexander the Great, worry about real threats today.

the mechanic likes this.
  7. the mechanic

... thanks for your fantastic reply, Vivek ...

... in response i would point at that annihilation of the masses (via modern day weaponry of one variety or another) IS a current threat and always will be. and i hear a lot of talk on american religious radio proclaiming that the second coming of jesus is imminent. so who knows, perhaps in his second incarnation the lord might be in a position of great power that could directly or indirectly influence military actions that might potentially have disastrous impacts on worldwide populations ...

8. Vivek Golikeri

Religious fundamentalists often tell me that Jesus is coming back in our lifetime. I calmly reply that when he lands here, he had better have his immigration papers in order. Or else Donald Trump will send him back to Mexico.

the mechanic likes this.
  9. Niki

Niki Guest

Don't worry lets go and steal some land and say that God gave it to us. Now that's a God I worship!
    Or we can say that all Arabs are bad so we can take their land, it works every time, and all idiots bite the bait.

10. the mechanic

... lol. good one, Vivek! thanks for that ...

11. Nancy Sanga

Nancy Sanga Guest

I think Iranians are sincere but Benjamin Natanyahoo wants the whole world to fight for the Jews, I mean We have Our own problems to be the nanny for Nat Yahoo, this guy is the real problem is always whining.
    and the media, the media is always screwing those who can't respond, and the squatters from eastern Europe invading the world and using it to their own agenda, Here at home a PM who is weak and does anything that Natyahoo and Obama say, We are now in a war that doesn't correspond to Our Country is a war made in Israel and We are paying the price with our taxes, this is when We really need to push the button and stop this, so press Liberal folks. Next Election We count with your vote!

I'm not joking! and the mechanic like this.
  12. Vivek Golikeri

Legitimate complaints, but let me rebut them. The reason we gave Israel so much is because they did America's dirty work against common enemies. In the old days terrorism inside the US was unheard of, because Israel kept it at bay in exchange for us underwriting their survival. The moment we let Israel down out there, the more jihadism finds its way in here. The alternative to paying Israel is to put our own soldiers into the field. Result? More Vietnams, more US casualties.

Secondly, Israel does NOT want us to do their fighting for them. They just want us to provide the tools, and to have their back. The US in recent times has been letting Israel down. We have paid for it by tragic losses in Iraq, the advance of ISIS, and terrorist attacks on US soil. Israel is America's only true friend in the Middle East, and I am quite happy to have my taxes help them if doing so saves American lives.

the mechanic likes this.
  13. Manche Sanga

Manche Sanga Guest

America's dirty work... That is something I can agree with, but you don't said the real story, that dirty job means stealing oil from the Arabs, the way Americans and Jews justify this, is demonizing the Arabs, does this seems something moral or legal to you? Accordingly with international law dispossessing other Countries off their natural resources is illegal.

Jihadists where born from that illegal actions combining the Jewish and American mafia, I remeber when Goerge Bush said that will live in a safer world, and look what happen, We are all screwed for the lies of Americans and Israelies, Do We
    deserve to live in a world that is like a land mine for the sake of the dirty wars created by the Americans and Jews? I don't think so.

I don't agree that Israel does not want to do their fighting, We al hear loud and clear that he is always complaining against ANYONE in the Middle East, they kill innocent people, children, women and old people, Israel wants to gather the whole world to do their fighting, you only have to hear Natayahoo, why You came with the story that Israelis don't want the world to do their fighting? We Been doing it for centuries.

About ISIS, OH yeah? ISIS...? There is no such thing as ISIS, in Iraq is the Sunny Muslims and the Christians trying to recuperate their Country from the Shia puppets imposed by The Americans Jews.

In Syria there is NO ISIL, if You notice the perfect Indian English, They are special forces serving England and therefore Isarel and Americans to support the stupid opposition created in Israel to topple Bashar Assad and for the Jews to take the land, from Plaestine to Mesopotomia in Iraq. And that My friend is the real story. But the media is 99% Jewish, doesn't allows the truth to come out, they are insulting our intelligence and feeding You with garbage, Yes they glorify vile and dirty wars in to heroic and world savers.

As for Jesus You all misunderstood the message, and if In all Your life or during 2000 years You haven't been able to understand that Jesus only wanted to show You with his sacrifice that You criticize or dismiss, I would like to see how courageous a you are to do what Jesus did, and I gladly will crucify You to help You to understand what He went throw when the Jews killed Him, just because he was against exploitation of religion converting temples in to swindlers paradise.

I'm not joking! and the mechanic like this.
  14. the mechanic

... fascinating post Manche Sanga!

... i totally agree. ISIS and ISIL are just phony enemies concocted by the americans to falsely justify waging war against foreign countries and enacting oppressive measures against the population here in north america ...

I'm not joking! likes this.
  15. Vivek Golikeri

Manche Sanga, I don't deny that up to a generation ago, US media was so Jewish-dominated and brainwashed us. But that is not the case in the 2010's. Yes, America and Israel have sometimes done wrong things. I don't deny that. But so have all cultures at some point or other. Mechanic, I am surprised at you! ISIS and ISIL are just phony enemies? That's like saying that the Holocaust was a hoax! Just as we have detailed documentation of the Nazi death camps, we have explicit photos of ISIS operatives beheading an Iraqi Christian child. Survivor testimonies of horror stories.

That's right, leftists. Blame the West and its allies for everything while enjoying the safety the West provides. As for your Jesus, Manche, he lived 2000 years ago and has nothing to do with things today. If you seriously want to believe he rose after three days and is still alive, fine. Believe in the tooth fairy, too. But if you tell me all that, be prepared to have it mocked and ridiculed.

16. Vivek Golikeri

As for Israel allegedly taking Arab land, Manche Sanga, do you know how much Hindu land Muslims have stolen? The whole of Pakistan and Bangladesh used to be all Hindu, centuries ago, before Islam found its way to the subcontinent! And the Zionist pioneers in Ottoman Palestine did not just take land forcibly or kill or drive off the previous occupants. They purchased the land. My family has dear friends, Sindhi and Punjabi Hindus, who had to run for their lives in 1947 when those areas of the British Raj that had been their home for generations suddenly became Pakistan. They lost everything.

If you want Israel to recompense Arabs who fled in 1948, tell Porkistan first to give Karachi back to the Sindhis!

17. Niki

Niki Guest

Well said Manche Sanga:
    You hit a nerve, right to the point and making someone uneasy, so much that is blabbing nonsense and digressing, straying and wandering off the point to justify land grabbing in the Middle East.

I'm not joking! likes this.
  18. I'm not joking!

I'm not joking! Junior Member

Believing in fairy tales is saying that God gave the land to the chosen ones,
    the West does NOT provide safety for all of Us, au contraire! the West, this is to say USA, Israhell and England are creating conflict everywhere to provoque a reaction from those who are hurt by the actions of this three allies of evil, this reaction is called "Terrorism" to justify illegal invassions in other Countries using the tactics of Terror to scare the inhabitants of the West and manipulate public opinion to find support.
    But what about innocent bystanders? Those who fall victims of the attacks of the West during illegal invasions? I am taking of Poeple like You and Me who has nothing to do with this War Mongers, We are the real victims, I don't see a safer World, I see a very dangerous International scenario, I see in You the Zionist Jews cruel and manipulative deceitful psychopaths who are stealing land sending hundreds of thousands of refugees to a certain death and creating conflicts in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Libya and all the Arab Countries to create an exodus so their land is free for You to grab and the say, "We paid for it" Here below is a open letter I found in a thread that explains how Israel create conflict because they don't like peace in the Middle East, is not convenient for them because a peaceful environment will take every pretext to steal land from the Arabs.

The Informer said.
    The War in Syria:
    Is not the Chemical weapons, this is a created conflict by Israel is to steal land:

Just Remember that when Lebanon and Syria Re-established Diplomatic relations in 2009, We opened Our Embassy in Syria and Syria opened theirs in Lebanon respecting each other autonomy,Stating that Shebaa Farms are Lebanese.

This is what Israel didn't like because goes against their greed for keeping the Golan Heights and Shebaa farms that are Lebanese and Syrian Territory, And this is why USA the UK and Israel harvested from Turkey an insurrection to topple Bashar Assad, Israel Don't want anybody to have peace in the region is goes against them, Israel always will try to divide the region fomenting civilian unrest and rivalry the same way is been during many years, is a war of divide and defeat and is time for everyone to see what is really behind all this innocent bloodshed, is Evil.
    Lebanese army maps published in 1961 and 1966 specifically pinpoint several of the Shebaa Farms, including Zebdine, Fashkoul, Mougr Shebaa and Ramta, all of which are designated as being lebanese. Lebanese Ministry of Tourism maps also show the Lebanese-Syrian border running west of the Shebaa Farms. Syria has officially acknowledged the Farms are Lebanese.

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad said the Israeli-occupied Shebaa Farms belong to Lebanon. Assad told a news conference in Paris before ending a state visit to France, Beirut and Damascus will demarcate their countries' border at Shebaa Farms after Israel withdraws from the region. They will then submit a new map to the UN.
    You see? And now Israel want the Lebanese Government to do the dirty work killing Palestinians who in turn are protected by the UN this way Israel and USA can demonize Lebanon as committing genocide so the Israelis can keep Our Land/ Dirty game indeed, but only those with no moral are truly dirty.

Edit

19. I'm not joking!

I'm not joking! Junior Member

a little more for You Vivek Golikeri:
    Yo insult in every post Christians of all nominations, I found a post that describes You exactly as You are, is in a page of Jon Bjerknes, He says what people is afraid to say openly, so here it is for all of You to judge.

The Universal Enslavement of the Non-Jew: The Ancient Jewish Plan for World Domination Found in the Old Testament

Christopher Jon Bjerknes

http://www.jewishracism.com

http://www.jewishracism.blogspot.com

The Mossad has set up a network of agents and Sayanim in Canada and America who dominate the "alternative media" as talk show hosts, talk show callers, correspondents, message board pests, and controlled opposition anti-Zionists. The mission of these phonies is to turn our attention away from the existential threat the Jewish People pose to humanity, and to buy the Jews enough time to destroy us.

These Jews deny that World Jewry has for 2,500 years planned to take over the World and then use this power to destroy and then exterminate the Goyim. The Jews and crypto-Jews scapegoat Catholics, Muslims, Secret Societies, the Americans, the Russians, the Iranians, Chabad Lubavitchers, Zoharites, Talmudists, Cabalists, etc. ad nauseam, but never state the plain truth that the Jewish People as a whole have always been a parasitic and poisonous plague on humanity and that they are hell-bent on exterminating the human race.

These Jews and crypto-Jews constantly attempt to paint the Jews, themselves, as if victims of what has always been, and what continues to be, the crimes of the totality of the Jewish People against the human race resulting directly from their collective Jewish religion, their collective Jewish politics, their collective Jewish spirit of segregationism, racism, hatred and supremacism for their entire Jewish history. These Jews and crypto-Jews attempt to divert our attention away from the fact that the Jewish People as a whole, and as an ancient plague, have mass murdered hundreds of millions of non-Jews, destroyed countless civilizations, stolen the wealth of hundreds of nations, and brought war, famine, devastating revolution and genocide to every corner of the Earth, and that the Jews have always pursued these very same goals as the Jews themselves attest in their Old Testament.

These Jews and crypto-Jews constantly attempt to fault the terrible Talmud and cruddy Cabalah for the very same attitudes iterated in the Old Testament, which they hold holy and good, and in so doing attempt to excuse the Jewish People, who in fact collectively worship their genocidal Jewish God through the lens of the Talmud, the Cabalah and the Old Testament. These lying Jews create artificial and false distinictions between Jewish sects, each of which revere the whole of Jewish religious thought including Talmud and Cabalah.

The "Zoharites" and "Talmudists" are not the only Jews to view the Cabalah and Talmud as holy books. All major Jewish sects view these books as holy. The "true Torah" Jews not only hold the Talmud and Cabalah to be holy books, they include the Talmud as a part of the Torah, the most important part of the Torah. These Jews who are held up as if good and friendly Jews believe that the Talmud is the most important and revered part of the Torah, despite the lies our Jewish and crypto-Jewish friends tell us about their fellow Jews.

Beyond this childish and ridiculous Cabal of lying Jews, the main stream media ridicule the view that the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion could in any way reflect the intentions and actions of the Jewish People, but there is little to be found in that document by way of a plan for World domination, which was not first iterated some 2,500 years ago in the Jewish Old Testament. The lying Jews claim that the accusation that Jews are engaged in a struggle for World domination and World government is an "anti-Semitic canard", but this plan is plainly stated throughout the ancient Jewish Old Testament.

Let me here begin demonstrating this fact, already known to most Jews despite their public lies, by quoting the words of the Jews' most revered mythical King, the murderous and treacherous snake of a man, King David, who conspired to murder a man named Uriah, who was loyally battling for David, so that David could then steal Uriah's widowed wife from his butchered corpse (II Samuel 11). The perverse Jewish mentality reveals itself in the fact that the Jews' favorite king was a murderous and treacherous snake. Note that most Jews venerate the snake, King David, just as most Jews suffer from the perverse Jewish mentality which allows them to celebrate genocide every year on the Jews' favorite holiday, the Jewish festival of Purim, at which festival the Jews engage in pretend cannibalism by eating "Haman's ears".

We find that the Jewish book revered by almost all Jews, the Songs of David, Psalms 2, states:

"Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him."

For 2,500, the Jewish People, not just the Zoharites and the Talmudists, but the collective whole of the Jewish People have anxiously awaited the arrival of this genocidal Jewish king who will exterminate the Goyim. This plan predates the Zohar by at least 1,700 years and predates the Talmud by at least 700 years.

Continuing the snake King's song, Psalm 18:40-50 states,

"40 Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies; that I might destroy them that hate me.

41 They cried, but there was none to save them: even unto the LORD, but he answered them not.

42 Then did I beat them small as the dust before the wind: I did cast them out as the dirt in the streets.

43 Thou hast delivered me from the strivings of the people; and thou hast made me the head of the heathen: a people whom I have not known shall serve me.

44 As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.

45 The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.

46 The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.

47 It is God that avengeth me, and subdueth the people under me.

48 He delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.

49 Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.

50 Great deliverance giveth he to his king; and sheweth mercy to his anointed, to David, and to his seed for evermore."

Psalm 72:8-11 states,

"8 He shall have dominion also from sea to sea, and from the river unto the ends of the earth.

9 They that dwell in the wilderness shall bow before him; and his enemies shall lick the dust.

10 The kings of Tarshish and of the isles shall bring presents: the kings of Sheba and Seba shall offer gifts.

11 Yea, all kings shall fall down before him: all nations shall serve him."

Psalm 110:1-7 states,

"The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

2 The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.

3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.

4 The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.

5 The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.

6 He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries.

7 He shall drink of the brook in the way: therefore shall he lift up the head."

Lest any be deceived by the lying Jews who will claim that no Jew today believes in this hateful and genocidal mythology, let them read The Jewish Utopia by the Jew Micheal Higger; or bear witness to the words of first Prime Minister of the Jewish State of Israel, David Ben-Gurion,

"With the exception of the USSR as a federated Eurasian state, all other continents will become united in a world alliance, at whose disposal will be an international police force. All armies will be abolished, and there will be no more wars. In Jerusalem, the United Nations (a truly UnitedNations) will build a Shrine of the Prophets to serve the federated union of all continents; this will be the seat of the Supreme Court of Mankind, to settle all controversies among the federated continents, as prophesied by Isaiah."

We will not save ourselves from the extermination curse of the mythological Jewish God by romanticizing with lies about the nature and mission of the Jewish People, which has always been to dominate and destroy human life. We must face this threat head on and put an end to genocidal Jewish aggression against humanity. In a future article, I intend to quote what Ben-Gurion's prophet Isaiah said, and how he planned for the Jewish people to enslave the Gentiles, steal their wealth, and then exterminate them leaving none alive in the "new earth" which will only know the "elect", the Jews, that is.

Let all who doubt ponder the tens of millions, if not hundreds of millions, the Jewish Communists mass murdered in the Soviet Union, Communist China and Communist Cambodia. Pay special attention to the fact that the Jews target the brightest and the best in the initial waves of their genocide so as to leave the Goyim genetically inferior and leaderless. That is the perverse mentality of the Jewish People at work in our modern World.

POSTED BY CHRISTOPHER JON BJERKNES AT 4:27 PM[​IMG]

<< Home

PREVIOUS POSTS
    [​IMG]Subscribe in a reader
    ABOUT ME
    CHRISTOPHER JON BJERKNES
    VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

[​IMG]