Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Where to find Oralflo cup?

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussions' started by isle, Aug 16, 2011.

1. isle

isle Guest

It is a cup that is made in the U.S. for those who have trouble with swallowing pills. I am in need of it asap and wanted to know if there was any place in Vancouver that sells it. I have googled and is doesn't seem like Canada has it, I could order it online but that would be my last resort.

TIA
    [​IMG]

2. ema

ema Full Member

have you tried making it yourself? I think the whole thing about the cup is that it's like a sippy cup but you're drinking it with a tube and by having liquid rushing rapidly. It's natural for you to just accidentally swallow the pill, take a pop bottle and pour a little water in there and put the pill on the mouth of the bottle. If water doesn't work, try something carbonated since the bubbles will distract your tongue from feeling the pill. Should work =)

3. mission

mission Full Member

Check with the local pharmacies, they may carry it. Sometimes, the pharmacies don't publish it online so Google will return nothing.

4. Monica

Monica Guest

I recently purchased it from a Canadian company marnau.ca. They shipped it quickly and its works great!

5. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

6. Sandra

Sandra New Member

Also bought one from marnau and love it. Even added some other interested things for my Mom. A knork (fork that cuts as well). Its a really interesting site for adapted items for those who like to show Canadian.

7. oralflo cup

oralflo cup Guest

8. rbca

rbca Guest

bought it last week at amazon.com. they now ship directly to Vancouver BC. :up:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NJJ3C4/

marnau no longer exists and the seniorstore no longer carries it. trust me, amazon is the best place to get it.

btw it works great :) i can swallow pills now!!