Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Discussion where to find christmas sweaters?

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussions' started by xmas-sweaters, Dec 17, 2011.

1. where to find christmas sweaters in vancouver? ugly tacky ones for a christmas party... thx!

2. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

Maybe American Eagle Outfitters.

3. sanjana23

sanjana23 New Member

I would advice you to take google help to find some great latest Christmas sweaters collection at some cool online shopping store. And if you find any great design, which seems cool and available at affordable price for you, then order it. It's a simplest way for you purchase your need But if you don't find any cool Xmas sweater on web, then try google map help to find some cool sweater shops near to your location and visit to buy stuffs.

4. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

sanjana23, I don't know if you're a spammer or not, but it's too late for the OP to order one online. She/he is going to a Christmas party this week.

5. Downtown on Granville St. for $10. There's also a thrift store in Kerrisdale that sells them for $5.

6. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Target has some, as does Bang-On. There's also those carts along Granville St. (one on Robson and another on Georgia).

7. christmasyvr

christmasyvr Guest

Does anyone know if http://www.christmassweaters.ca/ does local pick up? They seem to be based out of Vancouver. A bit expensive but they have the best 'ugly christmas sweaters' by far.

So far the best places seem to be Value Village and the Ugly Christmas Sweater stands Downtown. Previous years, I found them at Shine Consignment Clothing on 2970 West Broadway and F as In Frank on 2425 Main Street. I hope Target will carry some this year.

8. Kyle Reagan

Kyle Reagan Guest

Hello, I'm the webmaster for christmassweaters.ca. All of our stock is warehoused and only available for purchase online. That said, we can get most sweaters to Vancouver within 3 business days of ordering and there are hundreds of varieties available. Happy Holidays!