Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Where to Eat, Should I use Entertainment Coupons

Discussion in 'Food, Drinks and Dining' started by Lisa LaBelle, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Lisa LaBelle

Lisa LaBelle New Member

My hubby and I are bringing our teens (15 & 16) to Vancouver on the 13th and 14th. This will be their first time to Canada, and my first trip in 20+ years. We are staying at Best Western in Coquitlam, and will be visiting Science World, Sea to Sky Gondola, and Flyover Canada for sure. Maybe more if we can fit it in, which I doubt....lol. Anyway, I bought a Vancouver Entertainment book for the Science World coupon, (sale $8), so I have a book of coupons if anyone is familiar with it. Does anyone have any recommendations on where we should eat while we are there? It's ok if it's somewhere that doesn't have a coupon, we just want someplace with good food since our time is limited.

Any recommendations are greatly appreciated :)

Superchecker likes this.
  2. Superchecker

Superchecker Active Member

Not a whole lot near Science World. If you hop the SkyTrain down to Waterfront: There is Steamworks next door, a pub type restaurant! There is an Old Spaghetti Factory in nearby Gastown! Cactus Club has multiple locations including Coal Harbour- foot of Thurlow- near Canada Place; as well as Burrard & Dunsmuir. There is a Ricky's All Day Grill across from Stadium Station too. You could Google White Spot for their locations.

You might find more input over at www.reddit/com/r/vancouver/new/

Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
  3. Superchecker

If you need any help with public transit: www.translink.ca/ , 604-953-3333, or message me directly. Coins only on buses, and cash/debit/credit at SkyTrain stations. You can SAVE $$$ with DayPasses or books of 10 FareSaver tickets available at 7-11; Safeway; Save On Foods, etc..

4. Superchecker

www.vancouverattractions.com/ might be useful as well.

In North Vancouver: There are TWO Suspension bridges. The Capilano one is a business and costs like $30 each! The Lynn Valley one is a regional park and is FREE!

5. John C.

John C. Guest

You might wanna check these guys out:

http://www.pricemet.ca

You will find a variety of restaurant offers in Vancouver, BC. What I like about it is that you can set your own price and restaurants send out their bids to you...pretty cool. you can even make counteroffers on some of their bids...