Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Local Where do you order pizza from in Vancouver

Discussion in 'Food, Drinks and Dining' started by Bine, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Bine

Bine Full Member

I like many different pizza places within the city. Here are a few of my favourite order in places.

The Firewood Cafe
    [​IMG]
    Address: 3004 Cambie St, Vancouver, BC V5Z 2V9
    Phone:(604) 873-0001
    Hours: Wednesday hours 4:00 pm–10:00

Brick Oven Pizzeria
    [​IMG]
    Address: 4265 Dunbar St, Vancouver, BC V6S 2G1
    Phone:(604) 228-1822
    Zaccary's Pizza
    [​IMG]
    Address: 3150 Oak St, Vancouver, BC V
    Phone:(604) 737-1933
    Hours: Wednesday hours 5:00 pm–10:00 pm -

Moki's Pizza
    [​IMG]
    Address: 5530 Dunbar St, Vancouver, BC V6N 1W6
    Phone:(604) 263-4440
    Hours:
    Wednesday hours 4:00 pm–9:30 pm

2. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

I don't really order pizza all too often anymore. It's expensive. It's usually Dominos.

3. Bine

Bine Full Member

I hear you on the price. Most decent large pizzas now are around $22.

4. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Chain: Domino's when they have 50% off.

Budget 2 for 1 style pizza: Round Table, Supreme Pizza or Pizza Factory on Kingsway (cheapest).

A bit higher end: Fire Pizza on Commercial. Uncle Fatih's and Megabite are good sometimes but quality seems to have gone downhill.

More traditional style: Pizzeria Barbarella. Always hear good things about Nicli Antica Pizzeria and Pizzeria Farina but haven't checked them out.

I've had pizza from Rebellious Tomato on Denman before and it was tasty. The people were very nice but it's far from where I am and a bit pricey for what you get.

Back in the 90s, we'd always order from a place called Star Pizza and occasionally from Dallas Pizza. No idea if they're still around or where they were located because we always got delivery.

5. Bine

Bine Full Member

Where was Dallas pizza I kind of remember it. It was on the Eastside somewhere if I remember correctly. Barbarella is very good.

6. lumix

lumix Full Member

Firewood Cafe's pizza looks really good - fully loaded with toppings.

7. My favorite place for pizza is Supreme Pizza on Victoria Drive and 49th because they make it old school style (which could be good or bad depending on the style of pizza you like) like Danny's or original Bella's. My favorite used to be Godfather's Deep Dish or Chicago Deep Dish pizza but they both closed many years ago. I'm surprised Moki's is still around but I wonder if it is the same people that had the Moki's on East Boulevard in Kerrisdale? When I was in High School, three of my friends used to deliver pizzas there. They made great pizza back then. Got to get one next time I am in the area.

8. Bine

Bine Full Member

Yes! Mokis is owned by the same people but they have moved the shop to Dunbar. Supreme is very, very, good pizza. The cousin of a friend that I went to school with owns the place so back in the day we used to head over to the East Side for free pizza.

9. bill barilko

bill barilko Full Member

Used to order from Zaccary's regularly Moki's occasionally and Firewood from time to time but then I got away from eating Pizza altogether.

Now I get one to go from The Bibo just around the corner from my house it really is outstanding.

ttp://thebibo.com/

10. yvonne

yvonne New Member

Beef and blue cheese pizza at Uncle's Faith is soooo good!

11. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Recently had 2 slices from Pizza Garden at UBC. Better than I expected!

Have been ordering a lot from Supreme Pizza. Tried Famoso due to their free coupon offer but it's a class below Via Tevere which is nearby and similar in price. Via Tevere was featured on the Food Network.

12. Bill

Bill Full Member

13. bill barilko

bill barilko Full Member