Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Fashion & Beauty What's your favourite clothing store that offers online shopping?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mon, Jun 25, 2010.

1. mon

mon New Member

I absolute LOVE forever21:

http://canada.forever21.com/

They update their website so frequent that I have to avoid browsing it sometimes. :D Their shipping is so quick. I place an order on Sunday and it would arrive on Tuesday. I haven't done any return yet but their return policy for online shopping is kinda meh.... To return, you have to pay for shipping or if you do it instore, you get a credit instead of cash. The free shipping with $75 purchase is kinda much too, but at the end, it's not that hard to buy :D

2. lwza

lwza Junior Member

I like www.urbanoutfitters.com. Shipping is sort of slow, but they've got free shipping for orders over $150 to Canada now, so I'm sorta excited for that. Return policy definitely sucks for UO, but not like I ever return anything!

3. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

No more trips to Point Roberts? :(

4. lwza

lwza Junior Member

Trips to Point Roberts for other things are possible, such as picking up pictures that will be developed from the film that I am planning to send to the states for developing. When's the next trip? :D

5. emaycee

emaycee New Member

definitely forever 21

6. chong

chong New Member

Hollister . They clothing is super cute and nice , but maybe a bit pricey . The sales are really good though !

7. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Their brick and mortar shop is horrible though. I can't stand shopping there, it's like being in a dark room with excessively loud music.

8. andiamo

andiamo New Member

i agree, forever21 is my favourite.

9. jnnkn

jnnkn New Member

For shoes, Browns is pretty good esp when they have their sales.

10. ema

ema Full Member

Urban Outfitters I guess since Aritzia doesn't allow any shipping.
    And Hollister/Abercrombie&Fitch ONLINE since the stores make me feel like I want to throw up 24/7.

11. melvin88

melvin88 New Member

I love etsy.com but am not sure if all vendors will ship to Canada.

12. hippychix

hippychix New Member

i use victoria secret.. they have great clothes that fit all styles and bodies and are great

13. dthuynh

dthuynh New Member

I like shopmarciano.ca

14. teritc

teritc New Member

15. GrandMa

GrandMa New Member

16. natataa

natataa Guest

17. ema

ema Full Member

way to gain yourself some dough.... no ref codes, do i want to edit or not hmm, reply back! xxoo

18. kelly22

kelly22 Junior Member

My favorite is also forever21. They have a really good portfolio.

19. mission

mission Full Member

20. Isabel Rae

Isabel Rae Guest

Forever 21 is one that I like but I do not shop online. I shop online with clothing with brands or no brans as long as I like it from different stores, usually I look for stores in facebook or search thru google.