Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Local What is your favorite Mug/Cup

Discussion in 'Food, Drinks and Dining' started by joeclark, Aug 18, 2017.

1. joeclark

joeclark Junior Member

Something I'm always looking for is the perfect cup to drink my coffee from. I've experimented with many vessels, but seems I cant find that exact one I just love. There are certain things that I like about certain cups, ex. Cup A has the perfect handle, but a terrible texture.

So, what is your favorite?
    My mug that I use at home is a thick and heavy 14 oz mug that I got at Walmart, and my travel mug is a 16 oz Thermos brand that keeps the coffee hot for several hours
    I have an Arzberg China cup made in Germany. The style number is 411. It holds 8 ounces with "room for cream". The handle is proportionate to the cup size, and it is comfortable to hold while full. It's looks like the ones that used to be pictured on the old Philips Senseo coffee maker boxes (you know, the cups that were never included).
    Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: http://coffeegeek.com/forums/coffee/general/718627

Mobile App Explainer Video

2. HerbertMub

HerbertMub Guest

I figured now that Ghost Ship has been out that it would be a good time for you guys to take a poll on what your favorite Theocracy album is.