Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

What is your biggest facebook pet peeve?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mon, Jul 26, 2010.

1. mon

mon New Member

Mine has to be people who change their profile pic at least twice a day and those who like 20 pages everyday.

2. ema

ema Full Member

People who change their status to MARRIED when they're in effing high school grade 8 and dated the guy for 2 days.

Honestly, wtf.

3. mon

mon New Member

LMAO!! They aren't as bad compared to couples in their late 20s and engaged on facebook!

4. danabc2

danabc2 New Member

Game invites, farmville and mafia wars are annoying

5. nodiccce

nodiccce New Member

inconsistency in privacy settings, the moment you change it all to the way you want it, it changes on yoU!

6. cparker

cparker New Member

yes, definately privacy settings. typing your name in google and finding your profile come up first..

7. o

o Junior Member

:rolleyes: a girl writes on her bf's wall all the time , saying stuff like "call me" lol

8. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

^ Oh, what about when they have fights and post "ambiguous" emotional status updates but it's obvious to everyone that it's about their significant other.

I hate how Facebook keeps changing their layout every time I get used to the previous ones. It's gotten as far as me not even using some of the features I liked because they're too tucked away or troublesome to access.

9. xohellokitty

xohellokitty New Member

people who talk crap about others, when they sound like a fool themselves

10. lwza

lwza Junior Member

Lots of things.
    People who like everything, but never comment.
    People who have complete conversations with their friends on their walls. Pick up the phone or use MSN or walk over to their house... There's no reason to publicize your conversations.
    Birthday wall posts from people who haven't talked to me in years, and who wouldn't know it's my birthday if not for the notifications from FB.
    Constant status updates.
    People who upload too many pictures of themselves

11. estarr

estarr New Member

people who befriend you who you've only met once and hardly ever even talked to, and you know they are only befriending you so they can up their number of friends. Cheezy!!

12. anisette

anisette New Member

My biggest peeve is that it sucks me into it's bleak vortex and spits me out hours later. I have to learn to manage my time better on FB.

13. endernumberone

endernumberone New Member

free laptop offers! any "free" stuff that is offered at "no charge"!