Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

what is wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Employment and Students' started by joeclark, Aug 1, 2017.

1. joeclark

joeclark Junior Member

I was fired yesterday after three months for being an Office Manager. Before that, I had an Executive Assistant job that I had for two months but left because I felt like I was not making a good enough impression on my boss. Before that job, I was working an Admin Asst temp gig. That was rough but I was able to pull it together at the end. And before that job, I was working as an Office Manager before quitting after three weeks because my boss and I were not clicking.

Prior to going into that field, I worked with kids and did very well. However, those jobs paid very low and I get too bored doing it.

All of my firings and quittings have things in common.

I did not "click" with the boss and/or person(s) who have influence. I don't take that too personally as most of the jobs that I had were vacated by someone who left on bad terms (fired, quit because they couldn't stand working there, etc.). But I do tend to isolate myself and let my work for speak for itself, but I am beginning to realize that that isn't a good plan.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

-References
    -https://www.indeed.com/forum/gen/Career-Advice/can-t-hold-job-very-long-is-wrong-me/t527297

-Home Services Video