Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

What do you really want to do now?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ema, Oct 2, 2010.

1. ema

ema Full Member

You know how sometimes you crave to do something but you're stuck at work etc.?

Any ways I'm really really wanting to head to the States to shop!

2. mmichelleej

mmichelleej New Member

Ah yes, story of my life unfortunately!
    Right now, I really want to go out and dance.

3. MooGooMouse

MooGooMouse Junior Member

4. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

I want to build an OTA antenna out of coat hangers.

5. 6u-huo.l.uV

6u-huo.l.uV Moderator Staff Member

get into med school. lawl

6. vander230

vander230 New Member

hey there . . . !!!
    another newbie here , happy to find this forum . . .
    would love to have some friends from here

7. Vivek Golikeri

Vivek Golikeri Active Member

Publish my novel, my poetry. Work on more creative writings. And, needless to say, I want them to be bestsellers.

8. maple leaf

maple leaf Full Member

I really want to go back to China to sell one of my houses there & come back with half of a million US dollars to spend but I have a job here which only give me 2 weeks vacation every year, not enough to sell a house back in home country, and I don't want to quit my job for that, actually I hope to hold on the job till my retirement, because it's very hard to find a job here for an immigrant, and it's not safe to live only on my own savings, I need a job to feel safe and belong to my new country of Canada.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2015