Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

'Welcome to hell': Refugees met with pig heads in Dutch camp

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bill, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Bill

Bill Full Member

'Welcome to hell': Refugees met with pig heads in Dutch camp

the mechanic likes this.
  2. I'm not joking!

I'm not joking! Junior Member

keep watching this video so You can see who are the real terrorits:
    EU politicians blast Turkey’s links to ISIS, and remember that Israel USA and England are part of the stealing of the Syrian Oil.

3. Vivek Golikeri

Vivek Golikeri Active Member

All depends on what you consider to be stealing, Jokey baby. Prices don't exist in Nature. They are determined by demand and supply, and by negotiation. Naturally the buyer will try to secure the lowest price, and the seller will try to secure the highest price. If you want to call the West a thief for being a good negotiator, go ahead. Seems to be that Putin and Russia are the terrorist, not the USA and UK. Propping up a monster like Assad, pumping deadly weapons into Syria. The one good thing Putin is doing is attacking ISIS.

4. I'm not joking!

Mimic gorikiri:
    Stealing is when You create an illegal opposition causing civil unrest and war, in a Country that the only crime was to recognize and denounce the Israeli invasion in Lebanon. This war was made in Israel with the help of the U.K. and USA.
    But You as always and accordingly to You agenda digress and rave under the fumes of some cheap opium.
    ISIS is a Indian group of mercenaries brought by the West, and now are killing innocent People to change public opinion and help those evil trio mentioned above to steal land, and that is stealing land, lives and truth.

5. Vivek Golikeri

Vivek Golikeri Active Member

ISIS are Indians? Jokeroonie, that is like saying that Vladimir Putin is Chinese. It is you, not I, smoking opium.

6. I'm not joking!

Mimic Gollykaka:
    The ones who beheaded People in Syria where Indians born in England. the accent was indian, skin color, appearance, You know is like You! You poop like a dog, bark like a dog but in reality You smell like pork :))))