Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Services Vancouver Roof Repair - Roofing Services

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Buy, Sell and Trade' started by ARTUR, Dec 18, 2014.

1. ARTUR

ARTUR Guest

[​IMG]

Pro Torch Roofing is dependable roofing company in Vancouver BC , family owned roofing contractor serving the city and surrounding areas. We are Specializing in Torch On Membrane and Re-roofing , ” Most home owners understand that you will eventually have to repair or replace your roof at least once in the period of owning your home. When that day final comes you will need a contractor that is knowledgeable in the products you choose, understands your wants and needs, and can provide you with service that is above all other contractors and Pro Torch Roofing is the company that Vancouver and area residents trust the most.

Pro Torch Roofing proudly offers a wide variety of Soprema roofing solutions which has proven by far to be the most reliable technology in the waterproofing industry for over 30 years. Most Soprema top waterproofing layers are made with SBS adapted bitumen and incorporate a fortification of non-woven polyester or glass mat, which was created by a their innovative designers to provide remarkable strength and imperviousness to serious climate conditions. Whatever your roofing and exterior renovation needs are you can count on Pro Torch Roofing to provide you with top notch service and the expertise to complete your project the right way.

We fully understand that your house is your biggest investment. Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us. Pro Torch Roofing understands the importance of your project, from commercial to residential, each roof is important to us. We provide the finest and highly experienced roofers that put roofing first. Regardless of a sloped roof, or flat roof, our experienced team will do their best to make our customers happy.

Residential Roofing Services and Commercial Roofing Services in Vancouver BC

- 2-ply Torch -on sbs membrane

- Repair roof leaking

- Metal flashing – aluminum

- Custom sheet metal

- Skylights – leak repair

- Skylights replacement and refurbishment

- Asphalt shingle

- Shake repair

-Replacement and Repair of Roof decking

GALLERY : http://www.protorchroofing.ca/gallery/

Here at Pro Torch Roofing, our mission is to provide our customers
    with the highest quality of workmanship, materials and product
    knowledge available within the greater Vancouver area roofing
    industry. We are a full service commercial and residential roofing
    contractor with over 25 years of experience and European craftsmanship.
    We have built our reputation by working closely with our customers to
    provide the best possible roofing solutions and have created many long
    term relationships with our customers through our expertise and
    commitment to excellence.

PRO TORCH ROOFING :

[​IMG]

2. Eligoldman

Eligoldman New Member

Nice info..I just had my roof redone collapse by the number #1 Roof Repair Company in Fort Lauderdale.I had 3 roofers come to my house and give me an estimate.But i preferred roof repair in Fort Lauderdale.Over all the job is fantastic, I have had no problems with my roof/home thus far.

3. Darreen Haris

Darreen Haris New Member

How this glass mat has been used by Roof Repair expert in strengthening the roof ? Can you explain here in detail?