Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Vancouver only please

Discussion in 'Questions and Feedback' started by melanie, Aug 13, 2011.

1. melanie

melanie Guest

I love this service and am thankful for it...but getting frustrated by all the Surrey posts. Can these not be in a Surrey forum? Or can they be clearly noted as being in surrey in the title so we dont waste our time opening them up?

2. ema

ema Full Member

Here's how this "service" works, if you have a question about Vancouver then please post it. ForumVancouver is about the whole Greater Vancouver, but I agree with you that maybe a tag of some sort would make sense....

The Surrey posts are more frequent because one of the members needs help and has been creating threads, if you would like your Vancouver questions answered then please make some threads. We can't read people's minds.

3. Forum Vancouver

Forum Vancouver Administrator Staff Member

ema is right, this forum is for Metro Vancouver. Though I'm not sure which Surrey threads you are talking about.

It is up to the thread creator to adequately label their posts. However, if you think the title needs to be edited, you may use the report button or simply reply to the thread and someone will take care of it.

Thanks!