Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Sports, Fitness & Outdoor Living Vancouver Canadians Baseball

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fergie, Aug 16, 2010.

1. fergie

fergie New Member

If you haven't been to a game yet this season - you should go before it's too late!!

The whole experience at Nat Bailey stadium is awesome.

Most Vancouverites don't even know we have a professional baseball team - which is a real shame!

Support local sporting teams! Tickets are only $12.50 and you definitely get your money's worth.

2. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

I went last summer and it was definitely fun, but I admit I wasn't as much into the baseball as I was into the atmosphere.

My favourite part was the hot dog, they carry Nathan's Famous (albeit the skinless variety) which isn't readily available in Canada.

3. LeFeav

LeFeav New Member

I've often enjoyed listening to Rob Fai call the games. Today I listened to the last game in Portland in my car and online at home and I yet again I was riveted by his intelligence, insight and humour. He just does it all - both the play by play and the colour!

I'll be heading to the Nat more often from now on and taking my radio with me!