Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Entertainment Ultra Rich Asian Girls 公主我最大 - HBIC TV (Hot Bitch In Charge)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by edge, Sep 27, 2014.

1. edge

edge Guest

Would you watch this new Vancouver reality TV show?

the mechanic likes this.
  2. the mechanic

the mechanic Active Member

... absolutely i'd watch it! especially if they piped into my home for free! but instead the television providers have been taking away channels. gotta pay for it now i guess!

... thanks for posting! :up:

Last edited: Sep 27, 2014
  3. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

This is getting so much advertising and airtime on the media for an amateur production. It makes me wonder who's bankrolling it. One of the producers, Desmond Chen runs the Thai House Restaurant Group among other business ventures.

4. ema

ema Full Member

This show definitely is being used to run other things. If you read the bios of the four girls, they're all using it to further expand something that they're doing. The only girl I somewhat can say I respect is Chelsea because I've met her in person…aside from her, I don't think this show deserves the amount of re-*insert verb*

5. Stuntman

Stuntman Full Member

I'm interested only because it is set in Vancouver. I watched Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever for that reason.

6. milquetoast

Episode 1. Very boring. I don't understand the random factoids on the side with spelling errors.

7. Stuntman

Stuntman Full Member

I'm disappointed. There wasn't anything in the first episode that would indicate it was in Vancouver.

8. The show is disappointing. Anyone can go to River Rock and eat at Black & Blue. I thought they were supposed to be "ultra rich"?

BTW where is Crystal Chen? She was hot.

9. Walker

Walker Guest

It's a stupid show. Don't watch it. It just encourages these no talent bums to produce more crappy shows.

10. milquetoast

11. lifeofbri

lifeofbri Guest

Here's a parody of the show: Ultra Cheap Asian Boys

12. Vivek Golikeri

Vivek Golikeri Active Member

The young ladies seem gorgeous and glamorous, but what is this show all about? Sounds me to me as if this is basically the Asian Canadian equivalent of our junk in America like Paris Hilton or the Kardsashians. All fluff and bling.....no substance or meaning.