Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Students UBC Registration Status

Discussion in 'Employment and Students' started by milquetoast, Jun 14, 2010.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Well it's monday and this is what I see still,

"You have not selected an eligibility for this session. Please select one by clicking 'MyProgram'.

Registration is not active for this session, you do not have any eligibilities for this session or you are on hold and this function is disabled."

Is it unfixed for anyone else?

2. ema

ema Full Member

I used to have that before they gave me a registration date.

Registration Status: Your registration is not open yet. Your date and time is _______________. If you have any general registration questions, please contact Enrolment Services at 604.822.9836 or toll free at 1.877.272.1422.

My best bet is give them a call? lol (yes, state the obvious)

3. milquetoast

Yeah..they specifically said not to call or email until they sort out the technical difficulties.

4. ema

ema Full Member

Monday at the latest though? Ok, let's give them the whole Monday then...

Off-topic: I was wondering do 1st year students register before 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc. students?

5. milquetoast

Should be. It goes 1, 4, 3, 2... not that you have to worry about it. Do Arts One students have electives?

Edit: Sorry, looks like it's 4,1,3,2.

6. ema

ema Full Member

We do, but we also have a STT that we follow.
    Then we have to build around it! 12 credits for electives, and 18 credits set in STT.

What program are you in?

7. milquetoast

Science, technically still Physiology Honours so I am registering 4th year as such.

8. ema

ema Full Member

Oh wow, planning for med school?
    but anyways, good luck!

9. milquetoast

Well it finally changed for me. Now I have to figure out what courses to take before my registration date.

10. ema

ema Full Member

That's great!