Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Entertainment The Big Bang Theory Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by milquetoast, Jun 5, 2010.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

I just watched the season finale for the third season. To me, it didn't seem like much of a finale at all. I guess Leonard and Penny cliffhanger endings are getting old, but I'm not sure what they're going to do with the Amy Fowler character. So far I'm not too big on the Sheldon dating idea, the writers make his character inconsistent enough, but they're taking it to a whole new level now.

Offtopic: Sheldon dancing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-R2eqF5m9Y#ws

2. Odo not Frodo

Odo not Frodo Junior Member

love the show, glad that it got renewed for another season. i find it funny how popular it's gotten.

3. lwza

lwza Junior Member

Is that video supposed to be a bazinga (sp?)? lol.

It was sorta weird how Sheldon accepted Amy Fowler so easily, but I don't think it will last. It'll probably be over by the time Season 4 starts, and then we'll be back to Leonard and Penny!

4. ema

ema Full Member

Ha! I started to watch one episode and since it's the summer I'm hooked.
    I'll come back when I catch up on all seasons lol

5. milquetoast

So I found and downloaded the unaired pilot, it's like a completely different show without Penny, Raj and Howard. I'm glad they changed Leonard's outfit and made Sheldon sexually naive.

Here's a clip of the episode:

Big bang theory - Amanda walsh pilot

6. bambigirl

bambigirl New Member

great show! it's moving to Thursday nights in the fall....

7. initiallyyours

initiallyyours New Member

I love this show! Season 2 is my favourite so far. Sheldon's the best. :)

8. milquetoast

Good to see BBT getting back to its geekier roots. Mayim Bialik is getting better in her role as Amy Farrah Fowler.

However, hoping that there's more emphasis on the rest of the cast later on, they're just on the sidelines right now.

9. MooGooMouse

MooGooMouse Junior Member

I just watch it to see Kaley Cuoco. I loved her in Charmed.

10. Tommy

Tommy New Member

I just watch it for Raj