Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Discussion Target starts opening BC Stores tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussions' started by Superchecker, May 6, 2013.

1. Superchecker

Superchecker Active Member

Target is opening a few stores TOMORROW, including Scottsdale Mall, Willowbrook Centre & Coquitlam Centre, to name a few....

2. lumix

lumix Full Member

Don't think the Metrotown Zellers store is ready yet ... still under construction..

3. Superchecker

Lansdowne won't be ready for quite awhile... They've gutted the entire structure...

4. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

Only the coquitlam and Delta targets are opening around here. The ones at Metrotown, Oakridge, Brentwood etc are coming in the Winter.

5. Superchecker

Headed out to Scottsdale... Thought that it might be a little quieter around 10:30, as opposed to their 8am opening... I was wrong...

Busy parking lot- Busy Store... A few "HOT" grocery deals... But just a few.... Some shelves still empty...

One line-up for the 10 or s0 staffed check outs moved fairly quickly.... Over at the Mall entrance, it's self serve check outs, and alot of confusion....

Didn't go down every single isle, but nothing jumped out at me as being an outragous deal.... Similar prices to Wal Mart...

Lots of staff trying to look busy...

The Scottsdale store has a Starbucks inside, near the parking lot entrance...

6. Superchecker

AND Langley-Willowbrook opens today too...

7. sandras

sandras Guest

I went yesterday, reminded me a lot of Zellers. I didn't buy anything because the prices were more expensive than Superstore. Left disappointed! :down:

8. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

All the targets are so far away. The ones coming to Vancouver and burnaby won't be here until winter.