Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Suspicious Governmnet Statement About Matthew Huszar Death!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by the mechanic, Jan 8, 2014.

1. the mechanic

the mechanic Active Member

... wow, if you've been following this story you might've noticed how it just keeps getting crazier and crazier!

... first the vancouver police said there was nothing unusual about the death of matthew huszar whose body was found in the waters of false creek on new year's eve after the 25-year-old had been missing for two years. now they've issued another outrageously bizarre statement in which they reiterate that his death is completely normal, but that the coroner is now going to perform an examination of his body ...

... story here: CKWX NEWS1130

... man, just read the article at the link and make your own conclusion about whether or not this is a suspicious death! why the hell are the vancouver police and the news media trying so hard to cover up the fact that this young man was probably a murder victim in a gaybashing gone entirely wrong?

... comments?

2. bill barilko

bill barilko Full Member

Let me put this in terms you can understand.

1-he was drunk.

2-he fell in the water & drowned.

3-his body washed up under one of the docks in False Creek and was trapped in the pilings.

4-after two (2) years the Squamish Streamkeepers were doing some work under one of the piers-it was @ night during the lowest tides of the year.

5-a body was found that turned out to be the person in question.

6-autopsies are common in cases of unexplained death.

THERE IS NOTHING IN ANY WAY UNUSUAL ABOUT ANY OF THIS.

the mechanic likes this.
  3. the mechanic

... thanks for your reply, bill barilko ...

... however, since none of the information you've stated about matthew huszar's death is stated in the story at the above link, i have no choice but to believe you fabricated it all ...

... let me say this: if matthew huszar HAD been murdered, what would the circumstances look like? wouldn't they look exactly like what is being described to us as a "normal" death in the news story at the link? man, the more details they reveal about this the more obvious it seems that he was snuffed out. and since the vancouver police are claiming they know the EXACT TIME AND DATE (!) of his death i'm going to suggest that they're probably the ones guilty of murdering him ...

... and as well as giving the appearance of the crown covering up a killing, this story is also additional concrete evidence that the vancouver police are incompetent self-centered animals who should not be permitted to issue uncensored statements to the public through the news media like the offensive utterances they're putting out in this case!

4. bill barilko

bill barilko Full Member

Whatever you're smoking is far too strong give it up it's making you crazy.

the mechanic likes this.
  5. the mechanic

... this is the animal in charge of the vancouver police and responsible for their inexplicable actions:

[​IMG]

... the b.s. they're feeding us about matthew huszar would indicate that, yes, he's as dumb as he looks!

6. bill barilko

bill barilko Full Member

Now I'm being accused of lying!

Well consider the source of these accusations.

the mechanic likes this.
  7. the mechanic

... i'd really like to know why the vancouver police see nothing suspicious in this man's death ...

... i haven't stepped foot in vancouver for over a decade and it's because of stories like this one that i never will again ...

... and what a deplorably nasty statement for the family of this young man to get from the city of vancouver: we found mathew's body floating in the sea but don't expect us to look into it. this "who gives a damn" attitude from the police is the suspicious part of this story, they sound like they're guilty of offing this person ...

... and further proving that everything about this story is a lie, false creek where the body was supposedly found, isn't a creek at all, it's an inlet!