Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Skytrain Attendant Testing

Discussion in 'Employment and Students' started by CharlieUK, Aug 23, 2014.

1. CharlieUK

CharlieUK Junior Member

I've been shortlisted for the Skytrain Attendant job, and I'm scheduled to take 3 tests, one is 'Mechanical Reasoning', then 'Safety in the Workplace', and a 'Customer Service' test. Anyone have any input as to what I might expect on these tests?

2. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

3. Me too, any help?

4. szpamo

szpamo Guest

how was the test? What was on it?

5. jane Grewal

jane Grewal Guest

Hello there how did you do on the test?? Wha was mrchanical reasoning?

6. Jasuk

Jasuk New Member

CharlieUK - Can you hepl me regarding the mechanical apptitude testing......or any information on the testing. Thanks!

7. Superchecker

Superchecker Active Member

8. CharlieUK

CharlieUK Junior Member

It's mostly questions about gears, pulleys, levers, weights and speed. They said this is the test most people fail on, yet I got 90% and I believe that's because I did as many online mechanical reasoning tests that I could find. Try and study gear ratios, and their direction they travel and speed outcomes.
    Take a look at this test, and try and find similar ones online. This one is maybe a bit easy, but it'll give you an idea of what to look for.
    http://www.bcit.ca/files/tlc/pdf/tlc_sampletest_mechreasoning.pdf
    Hope that helps, when are you taking the test?

9. Baldev

Baldev Guest

Hi,
    I am also short listed for the test, I tried to find out on line practice test for mechanical reasoning but could not get enough stuff. Can you please assist me. Cheers!

CharlieUK likes this.
  10. CharlieUK

CharlieUK Junior Member

Are you being tested for the Part-Time Regular SkyTrain Attendant, or is it a Full-Time position?

11. Yvette

Yvette Guest

Hi Charlie. What was involved in the "Safety in the Workplace" test?