Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Server Move and DNS Propagation

Discussion in 'Questions and Feedback' started by Forum Vancouver, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Forum Vancouver

Forum Vancouver Administrator Staff Member

Hello everyone,

So we were unexpectedly moved to a brand new server today. There was a server migration planned for early May, but it seems as our host decided to do this early.

I know there was a period of downtime early this morning, but by now most people should have no problems accessing the site. As it does take up to 48 hours to fully propagate the change, some people may still have trouble accessing the forum. Thanks for bearing with us!

The new server is faster, more optimized and more current, but there might be some lingering bugs. Please do let me know if you encounter anything funny so I can have them resolved ASAP!

All the best,

Forum Vancouver Admin