Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Saw a flash of Blue light and heard hovering noise on morning of July 9 around 2:30am -3:30am

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by leeman, Jul 9, 2012.

1. leeman

leeman Junior Member

Hi guys! first time posting on this forum, and I have no idea where to ask this, but has anyone saw a flash of blue light in the coquitlam area around 2:30am - 3:30am??? At that time, I was watching a tv show on my computer and decided too go to bed. Soon after I layed on my bed after a while, I stared at my window, and then a giant blue/white flash of light appeared outside and disappeared. I looked out my window and all I can see is the house in front of me. And soon after I went back too bed and thought it was lightning or something, and because of that, I waited for the lough thunder noise that came after lightning..... however It didn't came. And soon I started hearing some other noise, it sounded maybe like a hovering noise in the movies.

and this maybe completely irrelevant too what happened, but then I had a dream on a giant wave coming and flooded all of coquitlam......

I dont know, maybe i'm just being paranoid, or something.......

chrissy likes this.
  2. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

Definitely flying saucer. It is not all that uncommon.

3. mission

mission Full Member

Should have taken a photo with your phone.

4. HeroBurger

HeroBurger Guest

I've seen these a lot lately! I live in Richmond. Flashing blue light like lightning, but no thunder o_O ..

5. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

There were thunderstorms lately. Maybe they were close enough to be seen but far enough not to be heard?

6. SHITTY MSPAINT

SHITTY MSPAINT New Member

7. doemi

doemi Guest

definitely a silent fart from cheeseshredder, and the hovering sound her haemorrhoids after the lighting force.

8. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

^What? Are you stalking me now?

9. Vivek Golikeri

Vivek Golikeri Active Member

Some weirdoes in my neigborhood act as if they exited a UFO. I'll ask them if their British Columbia kin generated your blue light and hovering noise.

10. doemi

doemi Guest

live by the sword die by the sword, you been stalking somebody else in other threads...
    so first look in to yourself!
    pay back time!:sneaky: